BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

yea he sounds like Geroge W Bush "i dont care how you do it but you MUST achive your objective"

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

More voices would be cool (add more voices to one command, with the game randomly chosing one). More german sounds would be cool: "Fur Deutschalnd/ der vaterland" i always mix der/das/die up... spamming the radio? after hitting the F-keys 8th times or so it will disable itself for about 15 seconds! In somecases you need that many voive command, (trying to get a lift from a kubelwagen that just drives off at full speed when your 1 meter away from it anyone?) Some asses just drive off alone and they notice you after the 10th voice command --> "oops sorry didn't saw you where talking to me"

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

The german is fine....hasn't changed radically in 60 years neither.

It is only that DICE made what they say suitable for children. A real soldier hit by his own troops would probably swear and say and say a lot diffrent things that i can't even suggest here or i get banned too.....

The voice itself....well that is personal taste. I hear nothing wrong with it, the german army consisted out of millions of troops during the war. Some would have had nerds voices and some would have had man's voices.

I guess that is the same with other countries voices....."hey, cut it out you baluga"....or something like that.....does seem a bit too friendly too for the occasion.

Btw : I love pressing F7 F7 in DC for some reason.....the way that guys screams "Jallah Jallah Jallah !!" is somehow very arabic temper and very funny. Custom voices can be good/fun.

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

you guys didnt bother doing polish voices did you :(

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

yes there are polish voices and they said that they had dice quality ..

Winther

FH Betatester

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

NOOO! Not dice quality!

FH quality > Dice quality =P

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

what a grand day

what a grand day indeed.

thank you dev team, i really was not expecting you guys to come through with the polish side of the mod, but from the select screen shots i have seen it looks great. sorry for my skepticism, i have been silented :D

AngryTurtle

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

I'm curious about what the thing that the German guy will say when he gets shot. Sounds like "ist das mal..." but that doesn't make any sense. Been bugging me since i first heard it. My German isn't anything spectacular, just enough to survive in any German speaking country.

SimonS.

[11PzG] SimonS

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

lmao

Eeestis mal