perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

a vonter jeizen a bonter a steizen. thats one commmand i think i hear the german guys say alot. i dont speak german. and heres medic! shnel le mole kleymenas! sorry for my bad translations.

StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago
Beast of War Btw : i see several Jappanese FH servers.....if DICE really has Jappanese speech as jibberish they must be mighty pissed off. More then we with german, because however fluffy german it is, it is still proper german.

I assume that the Japanese is a problem with accent or sloppy enunciation or something like that. The Japanese speaker I asked (a native) understood some announcements immediately, others with difficulty, and wasn't able to make some of them out at all. She had no idea what the "we've taken a flag" announcement was supposed to be saying.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

I think German voices are ok. But it would be nice to have a commmand "I will cover you" in the game...

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

i remember i was playin on a lone japenese server and i asked him was if he was japenese he said yes then i asked if the japenese correct he said yea he was i think 20 years (or around there it was a while ago )so he knows what hes talking bout

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago
BAMmeulike in DC were they are more realistic (american sounds) were the radio commands are a bit longer and cooler ..

When a teammates wants to tell me that there is a tank around the corner, i want to hear it as soon as possible: "Enemy armor spotted" (notice how the essense of the message is in the front), as compared to DC's "Bravo 13, this is Papa 3.5 doing a leisurely chat, i think in the far distance there may be something like an enemy tank" (by the time he says "enemy tank" it will be too late)

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

this is all moot, DC cut out the long chats a few beta backs

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago
Pink Floyda vonter jeizen a bonter a steizen. thats one commmand i think i hear the german guys say alot. i dont speak german. and heres medic! shnel le mole kleymenas! sorry for my bad translations.

I think that's Schnell, Ich brauche eine arts! I think it's great the voices are comical, the dc (atelast 0.5) voices are just lame

Avrojet

WaW TA

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago

It's actually "Schnell! Ich brauche einen Arzt"

English: "Quick! I need a doctor/medic!"

Kasperle!!!

Kradschuetze@Kar98

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago

hmm hmm :P Schnell mir brennt der Arsch !!!

FryaDuck

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#50 15 years ago

or maybe

Schnell! Ich brauche einen arsch!