50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

German soldier if he gets killed: "Nächstes Mal...!"

Basically meaning: "Next Time...!"

Something like:" I'll get you next time".

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

Great, so we've got Dr. Claw as our german voice. "Naechstes Mal, Gadget!!"

Personally, although I still haven't played the new DICE map against any live opponents, I MUCH prefer the Canadian voices to the American ones. The American voices just sound ridiculously overdone and get really annoying. Actually, same for the British. And I'll bet if I spoke French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Russian, I'd feel the same way about ALL the voices. Put short, the voice acting sucks. Still, at least they're actually speaking the appropriate languages, instead of just speaking english with a german accent like in RTCW.

I'd love to hear some new voices, though. They can't be much WORSE than the DICE ones. Oh, and I don't think all the death sounds are entirely PG. The Japanese guy says basically "K'so!!" I've seen that translated as either "Damn!" or "Shit!" before, so I guess it could go either way.

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
'[3RbRudeRogo']you guys didnt bother doing polish voices did you :(

Of course they did they already said so some of the devs are Polish.

PacketlossPete

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago
Beast of Warhey, cut it out you baluga"....or something like that.....

Heh, that is cut it out you palooka. Baluga would be a whale, but here is a link to learn more about palooka. http://www.quinion.com/words/qa/qa-pal1.htm

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

personally I think that they devs should do new German voices, they sound so angry how they are now

AngryTurtle

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

AvrojetGerman soldier if he gets killed: "Nächstes Mal...!"

Basically meaning: "Next Time...!"

Something like:" I'll get you next time".

That makes sense, thanks. Now that i hear it again, it is obvious now what he says. :p

yuiop

Snowden's Secret

50 XP

23rd May 2003

0 Uploads

3,752 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

What do the Germans say when they lose a base? To me, in English, it sounds like "protect the mountain before snot gets in it."

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago

hahahah thats so true:agreed

and when f5 f5 roger that/confirm for when the russian guy says dah! theres 2 versions, a crisp clean bad ass russian dah. and theres the retarded russian who blurts it out and discrases the mother land its like DaHh!

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago
PacketlossPeteHeh, that is cut it out you palooka. Baluga would be a whale, but here is a link to learn more about palooka. http://www.quinion.com/words/qa/qa-pal1.htm

Tnx ! :lol:

I learned from that. Didn't know the word.

Concerning Jappanese, Polish and French......i will have to look in the chat text what they are saying everytime.

Maybe stupid as bf1942 will be 2 years old and i heard a lot of Jappanese artillery calls, but still.

German and english are like my own language to me, but ofcourse that is diffrent for other players such as canadians, most will speak french instead of german besides english.

I wonder how many players have the "English only" option set. Boring, but ofcourse more clear.

Btw : i see several Jappanese FH servers.....if DICE really has Jappanese speech as jibberish they must be mighty pissed off. More then we with german, because however fluffy german it is, it is still proper german.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#40 15 years ago

you listen it long enough, you remember what it suppose to say.