Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#61 15 years ago

Photo of a sunken Soviet destroyer in Sevastopol harbor. It was brought down by Stuka bombers.

svobodnyj.jpg

A wrecked destroyer in the map like the one in Wake Island would make a cool static object/spawnpoint.

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#62 15 years ago

Wait for Augustus to release his map perhaps... then think about what to add......

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#63 15 years ago

Gorki defensive bunkers positioned north of the city. :smokin:

2603.jpg

These would be the first obstacle in the way of the German advance into the city's interior. Also, prime targets for bombers and artillery strikes. Scout planes would provide spots for the artillery.

I think I saw an American scout plane in the works for FH, but I'm not sure if a German one has been made yet.

Xenomorph VIP Member

Validating my existance

50 XP

8th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,636 Posts

0 Threads

#64 15 years ago

I'm sure the Fiesler "Storch" would be their scout aircraft of choice, after the Arado Ar 196 (I think that's the number) used on ships.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#65 15 years ago

maybee we cna have that soviet ship that isnt used on the map ? http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=120214

Spenz

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#66 15 years ago

I think it would be a good idea. Would give us a reason to model the 600mm SP heavy mortar Karl (or Thor). This mortar was used on both the western front and eastern front and took part in many battles. Modelling the Dora (Gustav in America) would be cool, but a waste. It is WAAAAY too large and has no reusability afterwards since it only saw combat in Sevastopol. I would like to see a Battle of Norway situation where the objective is to destroy the Tirpitz (its already modelled). Put tons of AA all over the place for the germans and give the brits the lancs with the huge blockbusters. It would be like the battle of britain map only the other way around. Plus I would like to see one of those desperate 1945 battles on the Northern Eastern front, where the Prinz Eugen (or was it the Lutzow) gave direct artillery support offshore for the surrounded german troops. It is kind of a waste to have modelled both the Tirpitz and the Prinz Eugen only for one map. It would be nice to see them in other maps.

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#67 15 years ago

yes, battle of the something arather lagoon/spit/peninsula in latvia? would be greT!

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#68 15 years ago

I would play Russian just for the hat...

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#69 15 years ago
ArtieGorki defensive bunkers positioned north of the city. :smokin: 2603.jpg These would be the first obstacle in the way of the German advance into the city's interior. Also, prime targets for bombers and artillery strikes. Scout planes would provide spots for the artillery. I think I saw an American scout plane in the works for FH, but I'm not sure if a German one has been made yet.

I think they have got a Storck modelled....

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#70 15 years ago

Nice. It would be a perfect fit for this map. :)