ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Here is a new official Q & A threat because 0.61 has not really much to do with 0.5X and the other one was already overcrowded

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Do I get penny's again? :lol:

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
CoolguyDo I get penny's again? :lol:

Ok the "penny for coolgy" thread has again reopened

here is the first one *pling*

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Oh no, wait... Noone has asked 'When will FH x.xx be released?' yet.

:(

*sobsob*

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

how do you release the 88 cannon from the truck? I was stuck in a hole so don't know if it's just a mouse-click

0ne

I Bother Mr.Greg alot..Ask him

50 XP

7th September 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hold up or down i think to release :)

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

err... you did ask the same question in "NEW Official Forgotten Hope Q and A!!! link: http://gamingforums.com/showthread.php?p=975663#post975663 and i posted the answer there for you! So here a quoto from my post overthere: There is a manual you know... located at: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\mods\fh\MANUAL_AND_README_FOR_FH directory

Here is a quoto from the "Special Actions in FH vehicles" list: Quote: Originally Posted by special vehicle actions Catapult use: Increase engine to full power. After 1 or 2 seconds press right mouse button. After takeoff, RMB is used to call artillery. To be found in: SwordfishPatrol, Ar196, A6m2-n Ammochanger: Use "land/sea turn left/right" to change between AP (default) and AA ammo To be found in: Flak18/36, SdKfz7Flak18 Plane door: Pilot can use "Fire" to open the backdoor, also lights the jumplight in the back To be found in: Ju52, C47 Ammobox dispenser: Pilot can drop ammoboxes from the rear of his plane using "AltFire" To be found in: Ju52, C47 Ships AA guns: Some AA positions have more guns on "AltFire" To be found in: Tirpitz, Prinz Eugen 7th Passenger: Some planes feature a 7th passenger position, which can not be accessed by using the number keys, you have to enter it directly by standing next to it and using "enter". It is always the last Passengerseat in the row. To be found in: Ju52, C47 Artillery pieces: These can be turned around completely (but very slow) using the "land/sea turn left/right" keys. To be found in: Howitzer105mm, Nebelwerfer, TripodMGs [color=Red]Towing trucks: Use "hatch up/down" to deploy towed guns while being driver[/color][color=Black] <-- the 88[/color] To be found in: SdKfz7Flak18 Ohka: Launch with "Fire", hold down "AltFire" for acceleration Komet: Hold down "AltFire" for acceleration Swordfish-T: First "AltFire" shot drops torp and 1 rocket. Next shots only shoot the remaining rockets Yamato: Position 7 can be accessed near the planelaunchers. It controlls the direction and elevation of the launching ramps Gnevny destroyers: Position 7 can be accessed near the 2nd torpedolauncher. Submarines: "AltFire" controlls the back torpedo tubes. Since your dutch I could have written this reply in dutch, but this way more people can read it. Ik heb de manual in pdf nog niet bekeken (net geformat en nog geen pdf-vieuwer op me pc vandaar) maar die schijnt ook erg goed te zijn.

This is not to be taken offoensive, but please surch and check replys on questions you asked earlier. Ik denk dat je dat wel begrijpt... biertje?;)

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

ok dan

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

hehe, ok here a question of my own: Am I allowed to change (edit) the textures of the FH vehicles? I might be adding the sign/logo of the 9th SS panzerdivision "Hohenstaufen" (that fought at Arnhem) on the german vehciles on my map (Battle of Arnhem). I think so, just asking to be sure... ow and i did ask this question before without reply ( http://gamingforums.com/showthread.php?p=976085#post976085 ), but i think this is a better place ti ask it.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

CoolguyOh no, wait... Noone has asked 'When will FH x.xx be released?' yet.

:(

*sobsob*

didnt we stop with that for over a year ago ;)?