hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#141 14 years ago

The_Transporterplease got don't introduce bullet drop..bullet drop in bf1942 almost makes me cry..with a tiger (with an 88mm) you have to aim at like 45 degrees to hit somfin 100 metres away but now it works like it should

Cheers

I think they mean bullet drop from rifles and other small arms, not armor. The tank shell trajectories have been tweaked a lot from vanilla bf 1942 on purpose, but the small arms might benefit in realism from a bit of bullet drop.

majic

Creator of Chaos & Panic

50 XP

17th October 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#142 14 years ago

Bulletdrop is allready implemented - at least for SMG's it is. You have to aim significantly higher with any SMG over longer ranges to actually still hit your target.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#143 14 years ago

But it's going to be removed in the next version. So enjoy it while you can. ;)

majic

Creator of Chaos & Panic

50 XP

17th October 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#144 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']But it's going to be removed in the next version. So enjoy it while you can. ;)

I am strictly a rifle-whore (K98 :S) - and the STG44 does not have any drop, which is the only other gun I'd opt for using :-) Too bad they will remove this drop though, will make SMG's more overpowered in my view...but we'll see!

Winther

FH Betatester

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#145 14 years ago

The Devs think it could be the reason for increased lag so they're removing to check if it works 'n stuff

Sgt.Nathan

I love the sechy Spitfire

50 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#146 14 years ago

How do I use the ostwind? I find it impossable to down aircraft? I cannot kill any planes with it? Also the flak guns, I can destroy aircraft fine in coop or singleplayer but when I go online I cannot hit a thing (Unless I use the US mobile AA on Alpenfestung which I can destroy aircraft though)

Sgt.kar98

Back from the dead

50 XP

23rd November 2004

0 Uploads

1,505 Posts

0 Threads

#147 14 years ago

What the hell are you talking about?What is this update????

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#148 14 years ago

Christ.

You, like blackhawksniper, seem to have a problem with reading the thread before posting.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Johannes

France's Bitch

50 XP

13th December 2004

0 Uploads

943 Posts

0 Threads

#149 14 years ago

Hello, I've yet to download the Forgotten Hope mod, but I probably soon will, as it highly interests me. Anyway, I have a question regarding the, in my opinion, more important of the armies of France in WWII. It's cool that the forthcoming update to FH will have a level with the French Army, but I was wondering if the Free French Army (the one under de Gaulle and in the official Road to Rome expansion pack) will eventually be implemented into the mod. After all, on the main FH website, under weapons/vehicles, the French flag shows a Cross of Lorraine, which was only used by the Free French Army/Resistance, and therefore existent on army flags only after the fall of France. On a side note, I hope the French uniforms are different than those used in the official Road to Rome. I'm not sure if that uniform ever existed in the Free French, and nonetheless if it did it must have been a very rare one.

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#150 14 years ago

can this thread be unstickied or whatever, and a new one created for .66 and later. I think a lot has changed ursuping a lot of stuff in this one, and the wonderfull FH explantion thing thing could be put on the front for example a new one.. I think it would be worth it since it would be much easier for people new to the forums to find that big faq that was made. (also this one has a lot really archaic stuff) for example, there a lot outdated info, lighting taling about the old version- [QUOTE='LIGHTNING [NL]']Singleplayer is NOT supported.[/QUOTE excting new attractions--- FH_gatehouse.jpg And of course a lot banter about when ".62" is coming, or other things like that.