SGT_HunteR

When Deplomacy Ends WAR Begins

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#301 15 years ago

What i ment is...Any American, English or French monsters! Is it hard to add coop on maps?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#302 15 years ago

err how can there be a french monster tank.

Nickram-UK

The Blue army marches on

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#303 15 years ago

Can we PLEASE have a new FAQ thread for 0.6 release or better still a 0.6 tips thread with all off topic and flames instantly (ish) threads removed?

Trekki92001

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th January 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#304 15 years ago

Yes, I have a question. I have heard references to C47s where players can jump from and they will have a parachute. Where is this feature, because it did not work in a map I played a little while ago. Does this apply to just the C47s that act as spawn points?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#305 15 years ago

You have to pickup a para kit (near the runways) and in some maps you can spawn as a parachute class.

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#306 15 years ago

talking about 0.6 here how do you detach the 88 cannon when you're driving the truck?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#307 15 years ago

There is a manual you know... located at: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\mods\fh\MANUAL_AND_README_FOR_FH directory Here is a quoto from the "Special Actions in FH vehicles" list:

special vehicle actionsCatapult use: Increase engine to full power. After 1 or 2 seconds press right mouse button. After takeoff, RMB is used to call artillery. To be found in: SwordfishPatrol, Ar196, A6m2-n

Ammochanger: Use "land/sea turn left/right" to change between AP (default) and AA ammo To be found in: Flak18/36, SdKfz7Flak18

Plane door: Pilot can use "Fire" to open the backdoor, also lights the jumplight in the back To be found in: Ju52, C47

Ammobox dispenser: Pilot can drop ammoboxes from the rear of his plane using "AltFire" To be found in: Ju52, C47

Ships AA guns: Some AA positions have more guns on "AltFire" To be found in: Tirpitz, Prinz Eugen

7th Passenger: Some planes feature a 7th passenger position, which can not be accessed by using the number keys, you have to enter it directly by standing next to it and using "enter". It is always the last Passengerseat in the row. To be found in: Ju52, C47

Artillery pieces: These can be turned around completely (but very slow) using the "land/sea turn left/right" keys. To be found in: Howitzer105mm, Nebelwerfer, TripodMGs Towing trucks: Use "hatch up/down" to deploy towed guns while being driver To be found in: SdKfz7Flak18

Ohka: Launch with "Fire", hold down "AltFire" for acceleration Komet: Hold down "AltFire" for acceleration

Swordfish-T: First "AltFire" shot drops torp and 1 rocket. Next shots only shoot the remaining rockets

Yamato: Position 7 can be accessed near the planelaunchers. It controlls the direction and elevation of the launching ramps

Gnevny destroyers: Position 7 can be accessed near the 2nd torpedolauncher.

Submarines: "AltFire" controlls the back torpedo tubes.

Since your dutch I could have written this reply in dutch, but this way more people can read it. Ik heb de manual in pdf nog niet bekeken (net geformat en nog geen pdf-vieuwer op me pc vandaar) maar die schijnt ook erg goed te zijn.