Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#111 15 years ago

I'm just curious...why is it that the details on the vehicles/land/buildings in those screenshots are so incredible? It's so much better than what I get, and I'm not just talking about the new vehicles, even the Chi-Ha and Zero look alot better than they do for me. Is it just screenshot magic?

I have agood video card too...so that can't be why...

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#112 15 years ago

Now gents, lets not get all excited about that swatika...How else would fliers determine whether the ship was friendly our not (aside from its gigantic size:D)...

HeLmUt_KlAmKe

Hell on Mute™

50 XP

29th August 2003

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#113 15 years ago
Wiking9Now gents, lets not get all excited about that swatika...How else would fliers determine whether the ship was friendly our not (aside from its gigantic size:D)...

bah. simple...if its not frendly, then it gonna blast your ass of :)

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#114 15 years ago

Leo-The-L337-LlamaI'm just curious...why is it that the details on the vehicles/land/buildings in those screenshots are so incredible? It's so much better than what I get, and I'm not just talking about the new vehicles, even the Chi-Ha and Zero look alot better than they do for me. Is it just screenshot magic?

I have agood video card too...so that can't be why...

I took all those screenshots on 1280x960x32 resolution with everything in BF maxed out and 4x anti-aliasing. No editing of the screenshots were done. Just shrank them of course cause posting a 1280x960 pic would be bad D:

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#115 15 years ago

i love the german ship camo like the prinz eugen has. the ship looks smaller than it really is, thats just great !

Lude

GF makes me horny

50 XP

9th December 2002

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#116 15 years ago

This is for the people that should do a little Google search before you post, if you do so you will find good pics of both the Bismark/Tirpitz and the Prinz Eugen, you will see that they are similar in shape, they only differ in size and firepower.

And that Camo was one of the used by the Prinz Eugen, during the war the ship changed atleast 3 times is camo. :p

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just Øwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#117 15 years ago

the german camo was the best in the world war!