Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago
Originally posted by raslin I wont play a game where fighters carry 16 bombs...and I know BF does 15...so im in the clear ;)

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/images/screenshots/he115.jpg

I know you're dumb but is it THAT hard to count? ;o) :love:

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

Ummmm... one... But that was a torpedo, does that count too? :D

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago
Originally posted by General FUp Ummmm... one... But that was a torpedo, does that count too? :D

Yes cause there's only 1 and that was the realistsic loadout :p

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

so, with realistic damadge, you would only need one torpedo to blow up a small ship right?

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

@ Lightning : Removing testicles from smacktards is a fun past time ok ?

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#46 17 years ago
Originally posted by RPGreg2600 I laughed when the guy got the jetpack and flew up and killed the big tank thingy. But It looks like it could be fun! I might buy it! Who cares about historical accuracy in a game that isn't trying to be historically accurate? You wouldn't not buy half-life 2 simply because aliens never invaded the planet would you?

That is very true, but Half-Life 2 and the HL [universe] is basically Sci-Fi, which I do enjoy [a lot]. On the otherhand I also enjoy History, like WWII (that's just 1 example,.. so yeah). When I see a WWII game I want it to be as accurate as it possibly can.

My opinion is kind of biased though, because I know I'll be buying Secret Weapons anyways, just because I can... I'll try it out first before I complain any futher about it's inaccuracy, then I'll decide.

RTR actually is not that bad as an expansion to BF. The new maps in it are fresh and new after playing regular BF maps over and over. The sad part is, I can't find much servers running those maps anymore.

General FUp

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#47 17 years ago

Don't worry, when FH comes out, all servers will have FH maps on them :D

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#48 17 years ago

you need to make yourselves more popular FHmod! There is news every day about DC and EoD, but lately there has been no news at all about FH.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#49 17 years ago

lol i hate those movies i think all movies should be ingame movie not some intro shit who gives the **** about the intro ;)? you only press "Esc" everytime so why would i look at it lol :) and secret weapnons WILL SUCK