Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

There is a reasonably strong FH player base in my country (New Zealand) but not much in the way of organised matches. I had the thought that there might be an opportunity to organise an international match of FH between the U.S. and NZ. if someone in the U.S can put a team together.

I can organise this side but I need someone in the States to step up and put a team together. Would there be any interest in such an event?

I'm pretty sure that we could give any team the U.S. put together a decent match. What do ya reckon?

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hell yeah there would be interest. US citizens are cocky arrogant bastards like myself who would drive over their own grandmothers to get to a fight. I suck at organization, but if I would be totally into a match. You might want to talk to some of the BFE guys or clanners regarding getting the team together. Also you may want to consider the time zone difference between the two countries (no idea what it is.. US is GMT -5, -6, -7; -9 and -10 for Hawaii and Alaska).

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Forgotten Olympics...lol...where do I sign?

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

lol, i would join up, but im a canuck, DONT HURT OUTSIDERS!!!!

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Time difference is an issue. We're GMT +12... so you're looking at a 6am game when we're starting 8pm. Also, dates would need to be carefully worked out too. Wouldn't want to get confused.

That said, I'm sure we can get enough people together to kick US ass up and down the servers.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I would rather wait for 0.6 to come out before starting something like this.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Well, if someone can take ownership of the US team and get in touch with Heinrich, then we can make it happen (post 0.6 release)

Sydog

Proper Rocking

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Also, we invite you to play on our beloved "Xtra FH server 1 NFP'ish" server. You guys in the states seem to get pretty good pings on our our other servers, help us populate our only FH server.

Many Friday nights (about 2am for you guys) we try to have a wee game among clans, if you ever see some of us there your welcome to join.

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

SydogAlso, we invite you to play on our beloved "Xtra FH server 1 NFP'ish" server. You guys in the states seem to get pretty good pings on our our other servers, help us populate our only FH server.

Many Friday nights (about 2am for you guys) we try to have a wee game among clans, if you ever see some of us there your welcome to join.

I'm from Oz, and I like this server, but I wont play FH till i find whats making it bsod my pc.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Xtra FH server 1 NFP'ish: 203.96.92.111:14568

Come play! :D