I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

*drooling*

Finally Russians get mosin nagant and americans get springfields in pacific! And they look REAL nice compared to other mods. :) lookin foward to .6

IJustWantToRelax

Alfredo is very delicious

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

That SVT model/skin made my bottom tingle...um...wait...wait...no..ok... :O

But seriously, why are you making a free mod? Go and put a resume in with a game company, you guys should be getting paid for this type of quality, I swear to God!!!

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
McGibs.screw it! I'm not waiting any longer for cpt. nukem to get back to me about unbannage. I'm unbanning myself, under the the fact that I'm assuming nukem was in a bad mood at the time. Hand weapons are goooood. very goood... *cracks knuckles*

Don't risk it man.

I will say this about the FH forums i think they should only be adminned by those who are connected with FH. Seeing people like Reaperman,zombie and others banned is making me feel these forums are wose than the post Shamus Bf42 forums. I ask all of you admins, which i will commend you for doing a good job esspicially during the knifeguy attacks to tone it down a bit.

Great weapons but the sten gun magazine looks real small. Is there a sten mk II?Is there an unscoped G 43 as well?

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

AHHHHHHHH! MOTHERLAND!!!!!!! *seizures*

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

I'm not going to stand getting banned for a month due to a SINGLE flame, which i immediatly apologized for. I'm sure nukem has some shread of humanity in him. I sent him a nice PM explaining my case, but he hasnt gotten back to me in 3 days. I'm not gunna sit idley by when .6 is being birthed.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

And the best part... No bitching! Seriously FH team, great work, forget about the daily updates, bi-daily updates, trailer, KT and IS-2 that look like they could hurt me through my screen, and now weapons that look straight off the gun-racks. Just wow, no one can complain about the PR now.

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

Omg :clap: !

You even went as far as to update the hand weapons! Keep up the surprises devs.

Petey

Flow

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

yeeeeeeeeeargh those are some nice models. Hats off FH team

Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

wow.....wow.....wow

So many excellent hand held weapons. I can't wait to use the mosin nagant rifle in Stalingrad

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

16th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago
PanzerAceuh oh, damn it, and i just changed my boxers after watching the trailor, guess i had better go get another pair ready...

LMAO U guys, ROFL LOL