Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

I can't think of any other mod with better skins and models. I cringed when I saw the sten, and the springfield, but especially when I saw that SVT! Rock on!

And no more No. 4's on every map!

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

only on british maps :p

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

ya the SVT is beauiful but some of the other guns could use improvements in skins and certain parts of the model (springfield barrel sight is HUGE!) but thewy are still beautiful

Loff

I art god.

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

238 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

I think god wants to punish me. He's saying "I'm punishing you for tking that dumbass one time, a long time ago. You struck a fellow player in rage". His punishment is unbearable... the ultimate punishment of waiting for .6. Why!!! Why must i wait! I want it noowwwwwww. wahhhhhh wahhhhh.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Is there a Sten mk II and an unscoped Gewher 43? Sorry i hate to ask again...

Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

Will the American rifles also be equipped with bayonets for Pacific maps?

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

What's the point of the grips on the Mk5 Sten when it's being held by the mag ;)

Great wood grains on the rifles. Only 3 more days :D

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

There is an unscoped g43 (its more common then the scoped one, and serves as assualt class on some maps, and kit on others) No sten mkII (only 5) which is too bad, because it needs to replace the thompson on non-afrikan maps. Japanese rifles have bayonetes, but they are just for looks. you wannt stab someone, you gotta use knife (can't steal RTR bayonete code yet. maybe funtional bayos will be included in future versions)

What's the point of the grips on the Mk5 Sten when it's being held by the mag

Blame dice for thier reload animations :p can eather have it reload correctly (somewhat) or held correctly (mp40 animations) cant have both.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago
McGibs.There is an unscoped g43 (its more common then the scoped one, and serves as assualt class on some maps, and kit on others) No sten mkII (only 5) which is too bad, because it needs to replace the thompson on non-afrikan maps. Japanese rifles have bayonetes, but they are just for looks. you wannt stab someone, you gotta use knife (can't steal RTR bayonete code yet. maybe funtional bayos will be included in future versions) Blame dice for thier reload animations :p can eather have it reload correctly (somewhat) or held correctly (mp40 animations) cant have both.

well for i would rather the Brits have a mk V than a thompson on European maps. Maybe you could put a t-stock, remove the sights, grip, add a simple front sight and bam Sten MK II. Still good show devs.

Unseen_Soldier

I post to get attention

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

I was hoping to be able to stab people with the Japanese bayonets *sigh* Oh well, maybe in .7