FryaDuck

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#131 17 years ago

You could make it 2 position, Position 1 for pushing, Position 2 for deployment and then shooting (could be AT scope view).

BTW if you want the correct reticule, try looking at WWIIOnline.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#132 17 years ago

Any plans for adding toweable AA guns for tanks? That was a Stuka pilots worst fear!

Biff Thrombus

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#133 17 years ago

I'm not looking for a specific date or confirmation, but when can we expect this mod to be released? I know that has been asked a zillion times, but there is no sense of an answer coming....These updates are great to discuss and look at but what is the (expected) time it will come out? Also how big will the download be? a gig? and will it totally replace all that is currently in the FH mod or will it merely add onto it? Also with the current fh maps and vehicles (and those to come in the next release), will there be 'optimization' over it all to remove the hellacious lag? That is the worst thing about any mod is the lag involved in hastily made maps/vehicles that ruin maps that would otherwise be the greatest maps (atlantic, norway, etc).....so hopefully not only will we get a pile of new goodies but a revamped set of what is already released

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#134 17 years ago

Wasn´t the pilot class intended to be in .6 or am I wrong about that, cause the P40 is still flown by a grunt. Or won´t the pilot class make it into .6 with that shiny new flight model? :(

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#135 17 years ago

The pilot class is done and dusted. Grunts can still fly planes, they just can't para from them. Thats why they've done a german paratrooper for the next update so its viable on crete etc.

Kämpfer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#136 17 years ago
Biff ThrombusI'm not looking for a specific date or confirmation, but when can we expect this mod to be released? I know that has been asked a zillion times, but there is no sense of an answer coming....These updates are great to discuss and look at but what is the (expected) time it will come out? Also how big will the download be? a gig? and will it totally replace all that is currently in the FH mod or will it merely add onto it? Also with the current fh maps and vehicles (and those to come in the next release), will there be 'optimization' over it all to remove the hellacious lag? That is the worst thing about any mod is the lag involved in hastily made maps/vehicles that ruin maps that would otherwise be the greatest maps (atlantic, norway, etc).....so hopefully not only will we get a pile of new goodies but a revamped set of what is already released

Before February, but that could easily change and is far from in stone. Filesize should be about 200KB more than last version and it will be a completely new, not just a patch.

Kämpfer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#137 17 years ago
lumpehThe pilot class is done and dusted. Grunts can still fly planes, they just can't para from them. Thats why they've done a german paratrooper for the next update so its viable on crete etc.

Except the problem will be, what will keep paratroopers from taking planes? :)

Biff Thrombus

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#138 17 years ago

this is rather off topic, but as long as we are talking about support vehicles and deployment and all that, could we include the supply vehicles? I'm not sure how to explain it, like, if we could have supply vehicles required for repairing the equipment rather than just repairing out in the middle of a field with nothing more than a wrench in your hand..... I often get this image in my head of what the 'engineer' is actually repairing when he's turning that wrench....I often think of sheets of metal to bolt over the holes made, but otherwise the parts that are unique to equipment are not repaired out of thin air....I guess this would sort of be asking too much of the games realism?? not only that but to have planes land, pull into apron, reload, then take off...rather than just passing over the runway to reload...or when soldiers are near an ammo box, only certain types of ammo are found at a certain amount, instead of ammo for every single weapon in the game and unlimited amounts of it. and when the game says 'running out of reinforcements!'.....couldn't they make it a little more interesting than spawning out of thin air??? such as some AI plane/convoy coming out of the edge of the map with it's spawn point on it during each spawn cycle? That would be a lot cooler, that way spawn camping isn't as much of a factor....since there was no spawn camping in real wars lol.

Echelon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

15th October 2003

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#139 17 years ago
"Kämpfer"200KB

200MB ;)

Kämpfer