www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

When is the next patch expecteble? Cant wait till new units are playeble

And mainsite need updating!!! Under download it still says, wait until first public reslease :S

Raven26

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Black WarshipWhen is the next patch expecteble? Cant wait till new units are playeble

And mainsite need updating!!! Under download it still says, wait until first public reslease :S

When its done. :lol:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Oh no! It's just been released and already people are asking when the next release is!!! Won't it ever end!!!!!!????

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

That's a good thing, people have received it very well and are eager to see improvements for existing vehicles, new weapons, new maps, new armies and whatnot. I just hope that these request don't make the team rush, so with every patch we see the mod becoming more and more professional.

[LO]Je$tER

{SiegeMod DEV} "Stealthy"

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

relax...give them time to work on it and stop asking these questions. When they feel they are ready to release the info they will. Just hush up and play the mod :)

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Around christmas...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
DHC|BazzaThat's a good thing, people have received it very well and are eager to see improvements for existing vehicles, new weapons, new maps, new armies and whatnot. I just hope that these request don't make the team rush, so with every patch we see the mod becoming more and more professional.

You haven't been on these forums long enough to hear that question a thousand times, I think I have...

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I can't understand why it should bother you though. You're not on the team are you?

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

You don't need to be on the team. When I glance at BF42.com everyone seems to scold the "when's it coming out" posters :)

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

There will be a patch shortly, I think it should be out by friday. But again, it is possible that it takes longer than, so don't nail me on this one.