saving ryan privates

Certified Sexual Healer

50 XP

3rd January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

i don't think that the xww2 panther looks bad, it look alot better than the fh one does in my opinion. many of you guys are very biased, judging something without a thought of how much effort it did to make that, all you see is the the fh one is always better, many times it really isn't. panteraSkin2.jpg

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago
saving ryan privatesi don't think that the xww2 panther looks bad, it look alot better than the fh one does in my opinion. many of you guys are very biased, judging something without a thought of how much effort it did to make that

Knowing how much effort something took to make doesn't make you think it looks better. It's all a matter of opinion and these guys were stating theirs just like you just did. ;)

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago
Major HartmannYou are right, our Panther is not the best model we have around. But this is already taken care of, so don't worry. The render of BGs Panther G is better than our actual one, no doubt, but wait a little bit more and you'll see some kickass tanks ingame. (If you see the pics and don't like them, I'll stop working for FH ;) )

I'll admit Bg has nice tanks, BUT I only played that mod for about a week and havent touched it since, there's something about FH that keeps me coming back...

EoD, DC, & FH are the 3 that keep me hanging for their next releases.. I like the EoD choppers.. DC forklifts.. and FH Tractors.. :D :moon:

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

the panther on the bg render is a panther G and the one on the FH ingame pic is the OLD panther D - comparing them is just stupid since they're different tanks and have nothing the same exept of the name

and the redone panther D/G of fh are no in 0.6 - its still the old one, just with tracks added and skin abit tweaked (not sure if that cammo skin was allready in 0.5f, if not than the skin is redone)

GI_JOEjk

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

I just played BG42 for the first time. The BG panther feels way too light, and it plays like a toy. Also the aiming gizmo on the King Tiger takes up alot of the screen, very bad! And the vehicles don't have the punch power that FH tanks have. You can not compair the game play with FH. The models look pritty good, but the skins look like PS1/PS2 quality. When all is said and done, it's all about game play, and FH is where its at.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

Well said Jackal, endeed!

Very nice tanks by all pics in any teams of modders. It will be nice to try them out and run around and look for details. :)

Cheers gentleman...

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago
GI_JOEjkI just played BG42 for the first time. The BG panther feels way too light, and it plays like a toy. Also the aiming gizmo on the King Tiger takes up alot of the screen, very bad! And the vehicles don't have the punch power that FH tanks have. You can not compair the game play with FH. The models look pritty good, but the skins look like PS1/PS2 quality. When all is said and done, it's all about game play, and FH is where its at.

Im not gonna take one side or the other in which mod is better but the BG42 models are very impressive and its also very enjoyable as a mod but its down to what floats you boat;).

GI_JOEjk

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago
mondogeneratorIm not gonna take one side or the other in which mod is better but the BG42 models are very impressive and its also very enjoyable as a mod but its down to what floats you boat;).

YUP

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago
Anlushac11Odly enough the tracks and bottom half of the Ferdinand look ok. They just need to make the fighting compartment with a flat top and the back less angled and it would look alot better. That was my only complaints about it.

Yeah, if they completely re-did it.... it would look great. :p

The only thing good about the model is the tracks. Everything else is off.

Enough with the BG42 grovelling just because of a little criticism.

I would assume that BG42 wants to make their models as accurate as possible. If that's the case, they are missing the mark.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#50 15 years ago

Let's just say some surprise vehicles will set the bar a little higher.

*EDIT* Make that ALOT higher........