KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago

Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm.....Lets go over to my lobby and salute for that one min kamraten :cheers:

Any cubans cigare? Here you go m8 hmmmm.... poff! poff! :smokin:

Ahhhh... I feel much better now! Good stuff heh?

Cheers :)

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

Let's just say some surprise vehicles will set the bar a little higher.

*EDIT* Make that ALOT higher........

like... higher then DC higher. and dc has some purdy toys.

The old panther is still in .6, but I dont mind it. Its big and brownish, and packs a good punch. The new panthers will have the same quality as the new purdy toys, but i guess everyones just gunna have to wait 1 more release.

Cromwell has tracks. :p

-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago

McGibslike... higher then DC higher. and dc has some purdy toys.

The old panther is still in .6, but I dont mind it. Its big and brownish, and packs a good punch. The new panthers will have the same quality as the new purdy toys, but i guess everyones just gunna have to wait 1 more release.

Cromwell has tracks. :p

Bah that sux

Tuge

Perfect Gentleman

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

I know this is from OFP, but if you make it look better than this, I have been sold.;) _p1.jpg

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

Tuge: Yes, Ivasion1944 looks damn impressive! But what was going on with them? I heard that they said that they'll release only the full version and no more demos. And that WWIIEC looks migty impressive also. Too bad OPF physics are bad though (love the game).

Guinny_Ire

I post to get attention

50 XP

12th December 2002

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#56 15 years ago

What would be really neat if on some tanks it could be coded that bazooka and tank shots would skip off the armor if the angle to the hit exceeded a given criteria. I don't know if this is possible but it would definately be cool

Lowtax

I can't fight this feeling.

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#57 15 years ago

I haven't checked it out in a while, but the pre-alpha version of that OFP WWII mod looked SWEET. Like, "big-ass fields of grain to hide in" sweet.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#58 15 years ago

2004-02-22-babar.JPG This should make some people very happy. At least BG42 players.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#59 15 years ago

that looks...very out of shape. not sure what it is, But to me it looks a bit disfigured.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#60 15 years ago

That is a Elefant. The fighting compartment where the main gun is needs major work. from the hull down I think it looks good. The roadwheels look good and the extended wheel bearing covers are accurate to the Elefant on display at Aberdeen. http://www.achtungpanzer.com/pz6.htm

IMHO this Elefant looks like a pre production version. I have played BG42 and I dont remember any of their models being this far off.