Loff

I art god.

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

238 Posts

0 Threads

#61 17 years ago

I say that the best method is to stick together, but not too closely together. Always atleast crouch when firing, unless in close up situations :D

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#62 17 years ago

For all you noobs, fly your plane high, and for God's sake dont dive after you released your bomb.....you can fly into them......(speaking from experience)

Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#63 17 years ago

If you steal an enemy tank keep an eye on the minimap, if a friendly tank or plane approaches hit "F5" four time so that they will notice you've stolen the tank and not TK you. I played for 10 minutes on Provakaha (SP) in a captured T-34 and as long as I stayed close to my team's tanks (which you should do anyways) I was safe!

p.s. in groups of three or higher tanks are invunerable to anything but a KT, IS-2, or B-17. All smaller tanks are instantly destroyed (unless well dug in) and all planes are easily destroyed by the commander's MG or Coax MG (unless they're a Me-163).

Spears

2nd SS-Panzer Division

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#64 17 years ago

I hate people that....play un-realisticly, basecamp, fly planes lol dont flame me, steal tanks argh!!, cap back flags...like in stalingrad, dont work as a team....and other stuff just cant remember.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#65 17 years ago

If you happen to get a good tank (Tiger, Tiger II, IS2) NEVER bail out, except on repair purposes.

It wasn't fun to watch King Tiger accompanied by two IS-2s and several T34s slaughter German infatrymen like cattle in Berlin Outskirts.

Even if your tank was on fire and surrounded by five Fireflies, DON'T BAIL. That's only one death, but King Tiger or IS-2 on enemy hands means a lot of deaths.

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#66 17 years ago

To paraphrase a line from Apocalypse Now, "Never get out of the tank." :)

Rickenbacker

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#67 17 years ago

Well, legally you buy the right to use the game on one computer, unmodified but otherwise you can do whatever you like with it. You don't buy any bandwidth, server time or other things like that. If I set up a server, I'm paying for the bandwidth and computer time, so anyone logging on to it will play by my rules. If not I'll just kick them, it's not rocket science...

Anyway, the number one thing I see noobs do that ruins the game is get into an artillery piece and start firing randomly in the general direction of the enemy. Arty is pretty effective in FH and can kill a whole lot of your teammates. I also get annoyed with people who start TKing because they don't like the map. These people aren't noobs, just assholes, but I don't understand why they can't just log the hell off if they're not having any fun...

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#68 17 years ago

Those people get "teh ban" where I admin.

Freak Show 42

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#69 17 years ago

I strongly agree with all of your points. They would make a much better FH and even BF.:clap:

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#70 17 years ago

Guys, there's no need for flaming here, please. Arguing politely is a different thing.:) Yes, you can TK if you like, but like what other people here said, if you get banned/kicked for TK, well that's really your own fault. And please keep to topic, be polite to the newbies, because this thread is supposed to help them (calling them made-up words like n00b will just make them break rules even more). "Anyway, the number one thing I see noobs do that ruins the game is get into an artillery piece and start firing randomly in the general direction of the enemy. Arty is pretty effective in FH and can kill a whole lot of your teammates." What's wrong with firing at the general direction of the enemy?