CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Noob of the week goes too....................*drum roll plz*................. :micro: ALL THOSE DUMB ASS PILOTS ON CRETE!

Wth is so hard about waiting for a full load of Krauts? Then taking off? GET TO FULL SPEED!!! Pull up lightly, AND DONT NOSE DIVE INTO THE WATER!!!!!!

......................................................................................................

I swear! Ppl are constantly single handedly loosing Crete for the germans b/c of their incompetence. I got in the Ju52 the other day, the ENTIRE team was on board! All 30 of us! This dumb 'l33t, im so Ubber Skillzed pIL0+' takes off then crashes the plane 5ft into the water off the end of the runway......... Only 5 ppl survive.

Noob of the month goes too.........................*Whips out colt 45.*............... :fistpunch: :angry:

Is the totaly noobed out vanilla tking, crack pipe smoking moron, who dropped 4 expacks inside the GD Ju52 ,which was loaded with 30 ppl, and hits the plunger for an AMAZING!!! INSTANT -60 Score!!!!! (dumb ass of the month could goto him too probly.......) What gets in ppls heads is beyond me........................ The Ju52 looked like a piniata filled with confettie. The death cam showed bodies flying hundreds of feet into the air. It was funny, but pissed me off at the same time. You never seen so many ppl say 'WTF' all at once in the chat. lol Anyone else want to add to this one? Maybe even some specific names... :fistpunch:

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

lol that 2nd guy is good :D lets not forget the im-gonna-shoot-my-bazooka-in-the-landing-craft-on-omaha-so-everyone-has-to-freaking-swim guy aswell as those people who run into a stream of friendly clearly visible of MG-fire that has ben supressing the enemys position for the last 2 minutes

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Havent met the bazooka moron on Omaha, but then again I havent gottin to play the map more than 5 times :{ I really like that map :} It rocks!

ron moron

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

The instant -60 score made me laugh so hard coffee came out of my nose. Wish I'd seen that.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

most anoying is the guy who goes first in the tank group and thne stop (offcorse the only way to get acorss the river is by the bridge)

ReichwolffTBC

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Noob of the week! LOL!

I will give the runner up award to the DUMB SMACKTARD THAT FIRES THE TOWED 88 BUT DOESN'T DEPLOY IT FIRST. Then has the absolute audacity to ask meekly "Hey, why did I die and why did I just kill every teammate in a 10 meter radius?"

Of course I have to also mention one of my all time favorite noob moves I go livid over. You are manning the gun on the Preist or Wespe pwning the enemy infantry and this noob comes up, hops in and uses it as a taxi to get to ther front lines. All the while you're screaming "Bail Out" or "Nein".

Mommy? Do we HAVE to play with the retarded kid??

zamback

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st September 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
ReichwolffTBC Mommy? Do we HAVE to play with the retarded kid??

ROFLMAO

CMSGT Johnson

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

REICHWOLFF! LMAO!! Lol , 'do we have to play with the tard?.....' LOL

Retard (noob) does something dumb. Mommy (Admin) never responds to the cries of the common player. Lol. So many bad mothers in this world. lol

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

heres a good one, the heroic anti tank guy on omaha, thinking its saving private ryan...decides to stand up in the open air with 10+ mgs wizzing past his head, and fire a bazooka round into the bunker..thinking there will be a massive explosion. DUH!

Or...Pilot, they fall out the sky thousands of times, each time pressing 9 constantly till they go splat. hmm....they did it the time before that, and before that. and what? no chute....DUH! pilot class is your friend!!! its there so take the time to find it and use it!!!

Better still..dive bombing with a stuka with a massive 1000kg bomb attached to it, decides to drop it from 2ft off the ground..expecting to survive without a scratch...hmm, ok...

and yes, they all complain through an entire round because they expect to live through daring stuff, no only Steven Sigal can do the above AND survive, but hes a god.

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Just have me fly the Ju52... although I don't know which server you play on. I haven't tried the new crete in an online game.