Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

'[CNI

Check DarthWoo's comment in the text. "One grenade would be devestating right now". I guess I'm not the only one who thinks like this :D

It is good that the C2 "Wasserfall" is not available!

In Secret Weapons on Mimoyeques and Essen people shouted all the time if I downed the full loaded C-47 with that guided missile.

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

ju-52s cause the most problems. but weve all forgotten about the pilot that always jumps out thinking hes the only one in the plane. i hate spawing in a ju-52 and being in the pilot position when its 6 inches away from the water. but last but not least its the big plane on iwo jima on japan airfield. the n00bs got a panzerbazooka and thinks "it would be so cool to see that little plane under the big plane blow up" so he takes a shot and booooooom....... theres a line of tks.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

'[CNIOhioan']You gotta admit.. sitting there in that cabin.. with 20 guys.. the thought crossed your mind. You're like "hmm all it would take is an expack and that would be hillarious.."

attachment.php?attachmentid=3914&stc=1

The thought has crossed my mind, but I've never acted on the forbidden sin that is a massive, unescapable TK fest.

Check DarthWoo's comment in the text. "One grenade would be devestating right now". I guess I'm not the only one who thinks like this :D

does guys with regular helemts is going to die .....

marquis1

a.k.a. MaRQuiS>[DK]

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

139 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago
Is the totaly noobed out vanilla tking, crack pipe smoking moron, who dropped 4 expacks inside the GD Ju52 ,which was loaded with 30 ppl, and hits the plunger for an AMAZING!!! INSTANT -60 Score!!!!! (dumb ass of the month could goto him too probly.......) What gets in ppls heads is beyond me........................ The Ju52 looked like a piniata filled with confettie. The death cam showed bodies flying hundreds of feet into the air. It was funny, but pissed me off at the same time. You never seen so many ppl say 'WTF' all at once in the chat. lol

OMG :D I've had thats same experience too! I must say, right at that moment, all I could think of was to kill that laming son of bitch that just had to place 4 exps. in the Junker plane :X GRR