BountyHunterGuy

"Victory is mine!"

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey, I was reading the main OW mod website, and I found that they merge was off ( about the fifth update from the top http://oceanwarfare.bf1942files.com/ ). What the heck happened? First Merciless Creations leaves, and now this? What's going on?

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

FYI FH is merged with Pacific shores. There were talks about merginig with Ocean Warfare in the past but they didn't succeed. As you can see the update is dated September 30 of last year. To be quite frank the mod showed very little potential.

PS I can see you have already made yourself look dumb but i will leave the flaming to others.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

BountyHunterGuy you've made a GREAT first impression :rolleyes:

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

God... your sig just makes me want to slap you... repedidly.

]Glen[

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

14th November 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Posted by Trevor on Tuesday, [color=red]September 30 @ 07:29:53 CDT [/color](22 reads) Major Hartmann has sent me an e-mail stating that Ocean Warfare will not be merging with fh so our mod work will continue again but the estimated october release date will not be honored and as soon as we have a lot more ships and such in game we will set another rough release date. Whats your next scoop going to be ?

This just in, Germany lost WW2 :shock:

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

No offense to what is left of the OW team but that Kaiten II sub looks like a piece of dookey.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
This just in, Germany lost WW2 :shock:

[sarcasm] Really? Oh my god thats news to me [/Sarcasm]

urseus

|LAB|urseus²

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

263 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

All small mods will die this year, unless they merge with larger ones. Once half life 2 comes out most skilled modders who arnt involved with big bf1942 mods will leave to utilize the mod friendly tools and engine that half life 2 presents, and which dice failed to cater too. Expect to see the death of overlord/battlegroup/etc. The only hope the smaller mods have for surviving is Forgotten Hope. (pun definatly intended.)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
urseusAll small mods will die this year, unless they merge with larger ones. Once half life 2 comes out most skilled modders who arnt involved with big bf1942 mods will leave to utilize the mod friendly tools and engine that half life 2 presents, and which dice failed to cater too. Expect to see the death of overlord/battlegroup/etc. The only hope the smaller mods have for surviving is Forgotten Hope. (pun definatly intended.)

Thats if HL 2 is relased anytiem soon which is highly doubtful...

BountyHunterGuy

"Victory is mine!"

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

In the words of Stewie "DAMN YOU ALL!!" Yeah, sorry about the fuck up. I always get those two mods mixed up, since they both take place in the Pacific. And by the way, Mcgibs, do not disrespect the Evil Monkey, or he shall invade your home and eat your flesh *corny villanous laugh*.