trevor

FH Fan

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I Head of the Ocean Warfare mod as well as with Compuguy have decided that after the realese of this great mod we will not be able to function so we are no offering an official OW mod merger and all we would do is the ocean department of the fh mod and head the construction and building of ships. We are currently working on a few vehicles and we would like to help out the FH Mod our site would be changed to the FH Mod Ocean Warfare Department Site as well as our forums but also we would work along with all your devs to create new ships and levels. Currently I can skin(not really good at unwrapping) and Compuguy1088 can map. Also I can Map and code somewhat. We have one completed vehicle called the kaiten II Suicide sub skinned and ingame but needs a little help with codding and material id's need to be attached to the surface of it and lod meshes and a proper collition mesh rendered. Anyway what do the fh mod devs think? Please respond here or over msn at [email]trevor_longbottom@hotmail.com[/email].

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

this is a geart idea but im not part of the mod but as a fan i urge fh team to merge

trevor

FH Fan

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I don't know why fh would reject help anyway compuguy is also trying to learn coding and all we ask is that we get to work with the team and beta test.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Use our contact mails trevor, speak with Armin Ace or Master Minder about this.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

can you guys model

trevor

FH Fan

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

the arrow can but i dunno if he'll join i'll have to ask him latter he can't really do windows and such i think but we would also be working along with fh's modelers and skinners ya know helping make this great mod better

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

well yous should be able to make an entire ship from start to finish if you want to cover the naval part

trevor

FH Fan

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

we'll do what ever we can..how's that? we would just be like any other dev except just work on ships with the normal moddelers and skinners.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

FH Team i reccomend you accept their offer the more help you have the better.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Trevor, send me a PM with your ICQ/MSN/Email and we'll talk