Biff Thrombus

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

UM???? I would LOVE to post screenshots if I could only USE THE DAMN THING. No password! Time is up! Website down! DAMMIT!

James Doolittle

Oldie

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

More!

screenshot0_copy1.jpg

screenshot3_copy2.jpg

screenshot4_copy3.jpg

screenshot6_copy4.jpg

screenshot8_copy.jpg

screenshot9_copy1.jpg

screenshot10_copy1.jpg

screenshot11_copy.jpg

Yama Llama

I Poop Alot, Wanna Smell?

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

150 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

Feeeeeeeeeed Meeeee More!

Jedi_2

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

keep them coming please

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

Very beautiful. Can't wait. This day is called The Release of .6: He that downloads this day, when he comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when The Day is named, And rouse him at the name of Forgotten Hope. He that shall play this day, and see til next release, Will daily on the vigil, after work or school feast on [email="FH.6@WOLFGaming.net"]FH.6@WOLFGaming.net[/email] , And say 'To-day is .6 Release Day:' Then will he post his praise and show his screenshots, And say 'These stats I had on .6 Day.' Old mod forget: and shall all bugs be forgot, and we'll remember with leetspeak What feats we did that day: then shall the names, Familiar in our mouths as cussing words; Hartmann the Lead, D-Fast and Lobo, Rad Ace and Lude,Jackal Takasaki and Pierce, Be in our flowing cups of Pepsi freshly remember'd! This story shall the .5 player teach a noob; And Release .6 shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the mod!, But we in it shall be remember'd; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that frags with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Desert Combat and Vanilla BF now online Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fragged with us upon .6 Release Day! Hooray!

Yama Llama

I Poop Alot, Wanna Smell?

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

150 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

That was beatiful :cry:

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

few ones from me: ScreenShot0.jpg ScreenShot1.jpg ScreenShot2.jpg ScreenShot3.jpg ScreenShot4.jpg ScreenShot5.jpg ScreenShot6.jpg ScreenShot7.jpg from alpenfestung and battle of makin, enjoy ;)

Sp|DEy^

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

omg omg omg OMG!!! heheh cant waiit im on 85% 58mins left :cheers: :cheers: :naughty:

little_jimmy

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd March 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago
JAGUARTVery beautiful. Can't wait. This day is called The Release of .6: He that downloads this day, when he comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when The Day is named, And rouse him at the name of Forgotten Hope. He that shall play this day, and see til next release, Will daily on the vigil, after work or school feast on [email="FH.6@WOLFGaming.net"]FH.6@WOLFGaming.net[/email] , And say 'To-day is .6 Release Day:' Then will he post his praise and show his screenshots, And say 'These stats I had on .6 Day.' Old mod forget: and shall all bugs be forgot, and we'll remember with leetspeak What feats we did that day: then shall the names, Familiar in our mouths as cussing words; Hartmann the Lead, D-Fast and Lobo, Rad Ace and Lude,Jackal Takasaki and Pierce, Be in our flowing cups of Pepsi freshly remember'd! This story shall the .5 player teach a noob; And Release .6 shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the mod!, But we in it shall be remember'd; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that frags with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Desert Combat and Vanilla BF now online Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fragged with us upon .6 Release Day! Hooray!

this was good but you do have a bit to much time, which probably means your d/ling 0.6:naughty:

[11PzG]Orkelman

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

just played some maps and i gotta say this mod is the best i have ever played in my life. AWESOME WORK FH TEAM! :D