obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

i'll have a shot of fh tommorow sometime and by the sounds of it not one person has said they don't like it! it must be great! right now i have another 5 hours wait with my crappy ADSL connection at 576kb/s so what i wanna know is which map is best so far and what is the best thing about fh? keep those screens coming! i have finished all homework and now just wanna play fh :beer:

Loff

I art god.

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

238 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

Oberst....that was beutiful...please...more pictures...more pictures...only 2 hours left, I must feed on more fh... anything, just some wonderful fh pix, like the main menu, etc etc etc...

James Doolittle

Oldie

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

172 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

2 more!

screenshot0_copy2.jpg

screenshot1_copy1.jpg

More to come, stay tuned :D

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

Stalingrad picserver.jpeg Stuka zu Fuss (Gold Beach) picserver.jpeg Armored car (Fall Weiss) picserver.jpeg King Tiger (Berlin outskirts) picserver.jpeg Stuka zu Fuss (Berlin outskirts) picserver.jpeg Tiger (arnhem) picserver.jpeg Tiger (arnhem) picserver.jpeg Let's keep this thread alive and kicking people!!!

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

someone post some polish pics for me while i wait for my installer to finnish D:

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#46 17 years ago

omaha, a locked doorshot1.jpg a can opener shot2.jpg door is no more shot3.jpg :naughty: yeah I know, I should go to bed :coffee: good n8 all

Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#47 17 years ago

Is that seriously how you opened that door? How do i view my Battlefield Screenshots it wont let me and i dont have a program too do it!?I would send you guys some i just need to know how!

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#48 17 years ago
'[3RbRudeRogo']someone post some polish pics for me while i wait for my installer to finnish D:[/QUOTE]The pic with the armored car and the upside down plane is from the polish map fall weiss and both vehicles are polish. [QUOTE=Soldat Jakob]Is that seriously how you opened that door?

He blew it up with his zooka, expacks work too.

odin (ger)

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#49 17 years ago
KingrudolfCool, they added the IS2 to my map (was hoping they would do that)

just played it great map - love it!

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#50 17 years ago

FryaDuckWow how historically inaccurate the foy map is.

Someone has been watching too much BoB.

It wont be for another 10 years before we can start getting the feel of a realistic game.. the map looks nice and plays well, what more can you ask. This is FH not XWWII.

btw, I shouldnt look at these screenies, I'm at work and dont have a spare change of clothes. :thumbsup: