Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#61 17 years ago

I was just feeling for my grandfathers unit, which engaged in heavy fighting near the northern sector, adjacent to the Lime Kilns. Fortunately, my granfather feathered through the rear lines to hook up with the 11th (Manstein's previous army that DESTROYED Sevastopol), and made it out alive.

And no, I don't feel one OUNCE of sorrow for the 600,000+ the Germans slaughtered at Stalingrad.

Raw_Beef

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#62 17 years ago

If youve seen 'Stalingrad' is pretty damn hard not to feel sorry for every person involved in that hell.

Another thing to help the map creators: Play close combat III the russian front, play the stalingrad operation. Should give you a good feel for the city, since the Tractor Factory is one of the maps and i think the river is too.

quazi

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

22nd April 2003

0 Uploads

88 Posts

0 Threads

#63 17 years ago

Thanks for all the help and support. the first stalingrad will be focused on the red square. Depending on how that ends up depends on if the other two will be created. Expect to have to use teamwork to get to the red square :)

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#64 17 years ago

yea red square was the map i was hoping for you should have made a poll about where you want the battle to be in stalingrad

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#65 17 years ago

I was hoping all of this could fit into one map... maps can be made to be very large...

Volga, Red Square, and whatever else... it could be a series of flags perhaps? I am hoping this map will be as intense as it looks in Call of Duty.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#66 17 years ago

Remember that the apartments were white-washed, their weren't any brown complexes in the city...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#67 17 years ago
Wiking9Remember that the apartments were white-washed, their weren't any brown complexes in the city...

Yes, I hope for plenty of Statics since I hear you are a modeller and a skinner quazzi ^^