lsdsoldier

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

that the bolt action rifles take way too long for u too get good accuracy. i mean does it really take that long for a man to get someone in his sites??? other than the rifles and some lag issues i think fh is 1 of tha best mods out there.i love fh but now it seems that tha hand weapons are somewut outta wack. tell me wut u guys think. great work fh devs!!!!!!!!!

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

17th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

no?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

so... youre one of those dern .5 rail gun loven people are yeh?

this isnt .5

learn to use the rifle. with a bit of practice, youl be pickin off nme's with it in no time. Every weapon in .6 takes time to aim, the rifle is definatly no acception.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I suck with the rifle and I have no complaints with it. Seems smooth and realistic to me.

fibelsword

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th June 2003

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

The panzerfaust takes just a wee bit too long to aim, I think. I mean, I like the concept it takes a while to aim, but when you factor in that you also have to get really close up to a tank to be in range, it feels a bit too long. Just a minor criticism. I really like how it responds/animates when you fire the shot though, and the drop-off.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I have no problems with them at all. I notice almost no difference personally

Sgt. DinkyDuck

Addicted to GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

267 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

you have to remember, the panzerfaust is not an offensive wepon. its defensive, you set up your position and defend with it,

DfB

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

No I find that bolt action rifles take too long to aim too, I played on berlin adn surprised some guy with a PPSH could take me out from long range before my reticle could shrink enough for me to get a shot off, and i was proning. Is that supposed to be realistic??? I really dun think so. In berlin, most infantry was using the automatic weapons, hardly anyone used the bolt action rifles, a testament to how crap the rifles are.

exist

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Perhaps a 10-20% speed increase on the reticle shrinking would help? Not played enough to judge myself and I've only used the Arisaka and Springfield weapons but I must say that I've not had any problems so far.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I think they are completely fine. No complaints.