I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#61 15 years ago

Hi all,

i had added Guadalcanal and Wake. I am not a great fan of the Pacificlevels and in my opinion is this enough. I also dislike Hailar, Adak, Atlantic and Giza

I agree with you the voting system is shit. I saw yesterday you vote for EL-AL

and then came Orel. I don’t know what happens?? :uhoh:

I think it’s a Bug of 1.6. I’ve checked the settings, but it seems all ok.

I had no resolution for this problem now. What do you thinking about, shout i disable

the hole voting system??

Sorry for the “Pause” yesterday it was my mistake.

Gruß

TsTs okgw

P.S. Nobody is banned on the server the list is empty.

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#62 15 years ago

Yeh I agree with keeping Adak, Hailar etc. off, at the moment they're not really up to much. Sorry didn't realise that Wake and Guadalcanal were on the list, I'll have a look next time i'm on. Personally I would keep the voting on, Since the time limit came in I havent experienced quite so many problems. Plus I'm sure if you took it off you'd have just as many people complaining about it not being on as you have now about it being on lol. That's life I suppose... Harry

[FtN|FH] Mick

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#63 15 years ago
MeanMrMustardYeh I agree with keeping Adak, Hailar etc. off, at the moment they're not really up to much.

What's up with Adak Island? I personally love that map. Hailair on the other hand is ... not as interesting :rolleyes:. Cheers, Mick

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#64 15 years ago
TommyGunDalianiHmmmm........... he gets mad because he keeps being killed by an 11pzg member so he switches sides and kills them. Thats one of the most nOOb things i ever heard.

The stupid comments you retards (mostly KillorLive) were making was what made me switch sides and tk ONE PERSON ONCE. And I left right after that.

MG42 is a fucking retard, saying I went around "consistently tking 11pzg members". I don't understand how you can lie that badly and not expect me to step in and say something about it.

MeanMrMustard

Such a mean old man

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

178 Posts

0 Threads

#65 15 years ago

Well Adak is very pretty and everything, but it takes a hell of a long time to get anywhere if you don't have a jeep. It can be good though. Hailar is just poor. I don't know what it is exactly... just never really had a good game on it. Harry

zero_zero

I'm sonic the spacehog

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

363 Posts

0 Threads

#66 15 years ago

You always gonna have friends-policy on servers. You mess with the wrong person you get kicked. If it happens to me I always go to another server or even game.