B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Not much :P Just some coding on the landing craft for Omaha, the deployable mg kit spawners are done and should be in soon :)

Petey

Flow

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

hey judge or pierce post the movie :naughty:

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
B.F. PierceNot much :P Just some coding on the landing craft for Omaha, the deployable mg kit spawners are done and should be in soon :)

So Pierce you still planning on making the landing craft unmanned(goes to beach by itself)?

And are you planning to lower the flags on Crete, its great fun but it turns into cat-and-mouse all too often?

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Yes please, reduce the amount of flags on crete, the flag hopping aint that much fun =/

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago
EvilsantaYes please, reduce the amount of flags on crete, the flag hopping aint that much fun =/

Yeah and make it all closer together :) so I don't have to spend all the time running after jeeps shouting "Requesting a pickup.." Can't we have jeeps explode if someone withing 50 yards requests a pickup and they don't respond within 5 seconds (as long as they're on the same team) :D - only joking(!). So have many of the 0.5 maps been overhauled for 0.6...????? ie as well as vehicle placement.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

No I want them to be manned. With unmanned transports it becomes predictable, i.e. the German MG's would know exactly from which direction the allies would be coming from. Which would mean it would be almost impossible.

And yes I've killed one control point and moved the other close into the battle. You'll see it next internal, it's going in :P