27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

Kingrudolf*Laughs his ass off*

*can't stop laughing*

Ok, I'm done.

It's true though. They actually exist. People who drive off alone. I usually check for people who might want to go with me. Actually, mostly of the time people want to get their own boat, for some reason. Oh well, how will they know who's driving right? You don't want to take the risk of stepping into a n00b driving the boat, which will offcourse land exactly in the center and open area of the beach.

I would go far right or left, or land behind another boat, and offcourse, not forget to open the doors on time. lol, I drove with this type of n00b one time, and when ashore, he got out of the 1st position, and immediately bumped his head to the door. I had by that time alread layed down, for cover. He got in the 1st position again, for some idiot reason he was trying to move the boat backwards rather than trying to open the door.

Offcourse he was sniped already about that time. Nice headshot, German.

Only one problem. You assume you'll be driving off along. How are you supposed to do that when the LCVP is a mobile spawn with a short life? ;)

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago
B.F. PierceOnly one problem. You assume you'll be driving off along. How are you supposed to do that when the LCVP is a mobile spawn with a short life? ;)

get thee to a nunnery

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago
judge reinholdget thee to a nunnery

^^ (wow messages have to be three characters now)

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago
B.F. PierceOnly one problem. You assume you'll be driving off along. How are you supposed to do that when the LCVP is a mobile spawn with a short life? ;)

I'm talking about landing crafts here.. lol. You know, those boats you take from a ship. like on Omaha. Or have I just gone nuts?

irishstag

forty-two.

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

He's saying the boats will just move by themselves, and you spawn in them.

Or something.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

Those are LCVP's ;)

And they don't move by themselves, you move them, but they server as the spawnpoints, thus as you're heading into shore people will be spawning to them, thus you don't leave anybody behind. There is no destroyer :)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

so how about some WIP screenshots ;)

irishstag

forty-two.

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

Yes, how about it? :p

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

B.F. PierceThose are LCVP's ;)

And they don't move by themselves, you move them, but they server as the spawnpoints, thus as you're heading into shore people will be spawning to them, thus you don't leave anybody behind. There is no destroyer :)

then what stops you from just parking the LCVP way over the side of the beach, and a constant spawn of people just spawning there?

how are axis supposed ot keep the allies off the beach?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

it can only mean that there is no uncapable beach flag. ie like in DiCE beaching landing maps with Americans as the invaders. well you can always destory the huggins