the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

Maybe on that map the Allies could have some alternate classes.

Like a medic instead of an AT.

And a close quarter with a flamethrower. I hope that volumetric flamethrowers can be done with the BF1942 engine.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago

close quarters with a flame thrower no way heres what i think it should be like

assault-m1 garrand with all the usual stuff close quarters-thompson with all the usual stuff anti tank-m1 carbine with a medikit engineer-the usual support-the usual

and have like a flame thrower on the beach this would be better the german classes would be exactly the same and they could have like a sniper kit spawn in one of the green boxes in a bunker :)however if the flame thrower is to much trouble to make leave it i think it would be a waste of time anyway

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

When can we expect d-day maps like omaha beach, in 0.6? =)

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

Yes, the next patch (BTW I think it will not be called 0.6), must have Omaha and Gold beach finished to set the release date.

rustybit

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

soon i hope EA wuss out on pach 5.0 if you can get it out before EA dose 5.0 will be a side note in gameing news next to HF's up date

U-Boat

AK-74

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#46 17 years ago
LoboYes, the next patch (BTW I think it will not be called 0.6), must have Omaha and Gold beach finished to set the release date.

can we the Axis get some kind of cool Alarm to use maybe when reinforcemnets spawn or when the allies hit the beach?

Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#47 17 years ago

Try To Get Into A Merger With The Operation Overlord And The D Day Last Hope Mods They Are Both Going Places With The Invasion And Immediately After

juppispuppis

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd August 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#48 17 years ago

B.F. PierceThose are LCVP's ;)

And they don't move by themselves, you move them, but they server as the spawnpoints, thus as you're heading into shore people will be spawning to them, thus you don't leave anybody behind. There is no destroyer :)

Oh nos! So will there be any kind of artillery/naval support for the allied team? Imho it would be good to have some naval support for the allied.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#49 17 years ago

Al Caponeclose quarters with a flame thrower no way heres what i think it should be like

assault-m1 garrand with all the usual stuff close quarters-thompson with all the usual stuff anti tank-m1 carbine with a medikit engineer-the usual support-the usual

and have like a flame thrower on the beach this would be better the german classes would be exactly the same and they could have like a sniper kit spawn in one of the green boxes in a bunker :)however if the flame thrower is to much trouble to make leave it i think it would be a waste of time anyway

Very funny, Al Calzone!

The flame thrower was used by Allies to clear bunkers and not by Axis. And for what do you need an AT on Omaha, There are no tanks, just bunkers and they don´t care if you hit them with a tiny bazooka.

catamount

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#50 17 years ago

A suggestion:

change the destruction code for the landing craft. It looks hoky when it bobs up and sinks. I'd like to see a nice explosion with bodies flying.