Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#31 14 years ago
GRAFFiX420

Why did you bump this useless 6-month old thread?

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#32 14 years ago

Yeah.. don't bump old threads.. and use the search button.. heheheh..

han bacca

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th November 2006

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#33 14 years ago
LateralusWhy did you bump this useless 6-month old thread?

can't be too useless when people still have the same problem...

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#34 14 years ago

well, where did you download it? the files from filefront work fine for me, try it there.

Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#35 14 years ago

Why are you messing with .61 files when .65 is out???

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#36 14 years ago

No [Edit] He means it's the same installer and people will have problems again[/Edit]

Noir Cheval

Big Muskel Guy

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#37 14 years ago
Sgt SaundersWhy are you messing with .61 files when .65 is out???

Maybe he needs something to do while we're all impatiently waiting for Friday. :cool:

han bacca

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th November 2006

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#38 14 years ago

This problem has yet to have a true fix posted that I have found, FH people never put out a new version of the file with a different installer or a way to download the files that will not self install. As D-Fens said, .65 is likely to have the same installer. I could care less about the pain and suffering you must go through to read an old post when others have spent many hours and days downloading the file from multiple places hopeing to not get a corrupted version. Others being told its their hardware, so they have to figure out what to spend money on to replace. Btw, I was trying to figure out what the issue was and found that on my 3rd computer, a sony viao, it errors at 90% as well on the sound.rfa. For those who don't have a 2nd computer to try it on, game is playable with the flawed install but some objects are invisable and some sounds are missing... and a few sounds glitch.

sgt.monkfish

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

8th August 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#39 14 years ago

Glad to hear you fixed it in the end. This remindes me of a problem i had with call of duty, Imgine my face. I just bought a brand new 1700 laptop and was installing the game thinking... "yes no more slow down, no more low crap settings and the such" and i get to 67% and get some error message saying some bollocks.:furious: In the end i just got the files from my old pc transfer to my new one. worked in the end lol what on gods green earth is this? :mEk:

Lateralus

Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#40 14 years ago
sgt.monkfishGlad to hear you fixed it in the end. This remindes me of a problem i had with call of duty, Imgine my face. I just bought a brand new 1700 laptop and was installing the game thinking... "yes no more slow down, no more low crap settings and the such" and i get to 67% and get some error message saying some bollocks.:furious: In the end i just got the files from my old pc transfer to my new one. worked in the end lol what on gods green earth is this? :mEk:

The Walamat.