Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago
AkatoshIn FH a StuG is .. a piece of and (this meaning i will probably be flamed for but i love both mods) the StuG in XWWII is a totally different story, a beautiful machine which i try to drive as often i can.

I guess you are talking about its combat possibilities because the Stug3G model is one of the better Bf42 models, if not the best. Anyways, Subbo, its modeler, made an insane work in research and attention to detail, so if this thing can't shoot more down is because the real tank can't...ok?

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Did Subbo model it AND code it? didnt know that. Or is it the modeler who controls what can move where cos with the amount of things that clip through each other in BF and its mods I would have thought the modeler had little control.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Subbo modeled it, skinned it, and coded it.

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

McGibsBBRUUUUUDDDDMmmmmmrummmmmrummmmmrummmm

*splurt*

HAHAHA, you made me laugh IRL :lol:

And the StuG3G is the best bf skin/model ive ever seen, 'nuff said.

Akatosh

50 XP

28th December 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
LoboI guess you are talking about its combat possibilities because the Stug3G model is one of the better Bf42 models, if not the best. Anyways, Subbo, its modeler, made an insane work in research and attention to detail, so if this thing can't shoot more down is because the real tank can't...ok?

Yes, both StuG's in both mods are excellent modelled , looks great etc but i still say that the StuG handles better in "the other mod" and you can easier aim and shoot with the gun. In FH the longest i have lasted with a StuG is maybe two minutes, you need to hit (with the longbarreled variant) several times while a sherman kabonk it immediately. I dont talk about the "small window" its rather cool and nice done! Wish you have putted it in more vehicles ;)

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

try f9, you get a bigger window

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Akatosh, click "C" and you will have a zoomed view, and maybe you don't know but if you go to comander position and click right mouse you call for artillery and now you can use the tank with an artillery view. If the XWW2's Stug is more lethal is because its coding damage is wrong like in other vehicles of that mod, we can have bugs but we have done our researching work of armour, penetration, damage, etc ;)

Akatosh

50 XP

28th December 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

;) Yes, when i drive FH-StuG i always press "C" . And i knew of the commander, thats good. (i am such a nut that i test the game in a locked mini-server, every map, every vehicle, every handweapon me and me two friends usually do a thoroughcheck on if there is a mod who seeems interresting etc, so we dont embarrass ourselves when playing on the net ;)

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

thats nice...everybody should learn offline

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

I do, love to goof around in Tigers n' stuff whilst against bots.

that 'other mod' (xww2) the tiger turret takes so long to turn around, u basicaly have to turn the whole tank to shoot its that damn slow.