Green_Disaster

Wanna-be Canadian

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I've been working on my map (operation dragoon) for the past month or two now and it's near completion. For those who don't know Operation Dragoon was the invasion of southern france in august 1944. The map has a paradrop spawn for the US, along with a landing beach. The Germans have a small town of Le Muy to hold at all costs. It's the paratrooper's job to take a hill overlooking the town, while the landing support's job is to take a crossroads outside town. I was wondering of FH would concider it good enough to include in the mod at some time. If the idea interests you, my email is I'll post screenshots as soon as possible.

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i wrote you an email

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

looking forward to seeing the screenshots

Green_Disaster

Wanna-be Canadian

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Sorry, can't post the screenshots, forum won't post the file type...

Lol, sorry I typed my email adress wrong it's [email]bullzeyi8611@comcast.net[/email]

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

well, you can convert the screenshots to jpeg's with a program like photoshop...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Or you can do what i do by opening the screenshots using a program called XnView then copy it and paste it in paint where u change it to jpeg.

Armin can i try and send you my maps? Can u make an ftp..?

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

@ Kämpfer

of course just contact me then i will open one

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

or you could open the screenshots with windows media player, turn on full screen (alt+ente) press preint screen, then paste into paint and save as .jpg...

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

sorry but your mapdoes not reach the fh mod standarts so we will not include it in the main file but we are planning to release a FH fan mappack on the release date where we will include all maps made from fans especially for fh

advantages:

-included in a map pack + free hosting -advanced texture + sound archive -new units

disatvantages:

-only for FH

tell me when you are interrested but anyways i recommend you to work on your map you can easily improve it very much

Green_Disaster

Wanna-be Canadian

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Thanks anyway for taking the time and concideration to even look at my map. I'll keep on working on it and hold it until/if it's wanted for the map pack. Would you mind telling me what you think would make it better?