=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Originally posted by ArminAce sorry but your mapdoes not reach the fh mod standarts so we will not include it in the main file but we are planning to release a FH fan mappack on the release date where we will include all maps made from fans especially for fh advantages: -included in a map pack + free hosting -advanced texture + sound archive -new units disatvantages: -only for FH tell me when you are interrested but anyways i recommend you to work on your map you can easily improve it very much

Sorry for ressurecting this but can you clarify?

THis is different to federiker's? But the same kind of idea? If you will be releasing an offiicial fan mappack I'd rather it be wiht you than Fed, (no offense eytie)

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Actually, armin told this idea before Frederiker posted his demands, and it would be better to just submit it to armin in the chance that it is good enough to be in the FH pack itself.

=Boche Buster=

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

yeah... I'll finish them first... my brother is damn good at em too... better than I am...

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Keep working hard and it'll give...Aks some of the mapping teams for advice as well.

=Boche Buster=

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

Well, right now I get my advice from the Lost Battallion mod guys, (clanmates) I may end up giving them most of my maps as my maps are Australian battles in ww2, I would like to map other maps that Fh has armies for though. Ps: I cant get ed42 working so I'll just have to use the new version of Bc42 to do my textures.