B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey Reaperman, Got your message. Everything is cool. What you need to do is E-mail me (bfpiercelk@yahoo.com) so i can get your e-mail addy. I'm assuming that you'll be able to get to a computer to get to e-mail at least, hopefully... I have your map (actually we all have your map).

I also have something you need to look at, so if you find a backup don't do anything to it just yet.

If somebody around here has his e-mail (maybe Kampfer?) can I get it from you?

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i dont even have e-mail so i dont have his... sry hey armin can i have ip, pass, and username to ur ftp i wanna try to send u a few maps just to look at....(but i think it still might not work im not sure wat the problem is still)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hi... im on my brothers computer @_@

Some weird shit went down at my place... a blackout hit my entire city.... knocked out the computer.... when power came back on i booted it up and it worked fine... but then all of a sudden it got REAL slow and then locked up... i reset the computer... and now it refuses to open windows from DOS... somthing about new hardware error.. (the kind you get when you put somthingt new that doesnt work with your computer) but i didnt put anything new in... and now i cant open Windows XP to fix the problem.... even in safe mode or "use last working configuration" mode it doesnt boot up... (shows the blue screen of death evrey ****in time).... guys? any idea WTF is wrong?

IN any case im glad to hear my map is safe.... whenever i get out of this mess ill know its not gone.... so i can continue work on it... (its looking more and more like ill have to save up money and buy a whole new rig >.< and i am job-less.... sucks to be me!)

BTW i e-mailed you... but for future refrance my e-mail is [email]ZeonZumDaikun@yahoo.com[/email] (gundam fans unite! :rock: )

i dunno how often i will be able to get on.... my brothers POS 500MHz rig is the worst computer in world history..... and i have to sneak in to use it :-p

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

My suggestin would be to download a windows XP iso ***** (or something like *****) on your brother's computer and then install in on your's. XP doesn't have a blue screen of death. And you won't lose any of your files when you install it.

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

ot, what happend to your thread titled... Neko Reapermans: Guide to badass mapping! ???

I've made about 20% of a map for my personal pleasure and there are a few questions I was going to look at to see if theyd been answered in that thread...

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I think it just got unstickied check it out on another page probably.

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Originally posted by RPGreg2600 My suggestin would be to download a windows XP iso ***** (or something like *****) on your brother's computer and then install in on your's. XP doesn't have a blue screen of death. And you won't lose any of your files when you install it.

It's always better to format THEN install XP...

Upgrading sucks.

geoff the chef

[11PzG]geoffthechef

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I agree

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

nonon.... you dont understand....

Windows XP is already installed on my computer, but it cannot open.... you do know when you reset your computer, it starts in a DOS mode and then opens windows XP automaticly? (after asking if you want to scandisc or checkdisc or whatever)

I cant open windows.... period... the blue screen of death of coming from DOS :-p

I cant do any fixing because the auto-opening thing you get when you start your computer up always leads to an error that prevents windows XP from opening...

IM screwed...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

format and reinstall everything seems to be the only option...