MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I just wondered if you guys knew any fine servers. I frequently play on the 64 man EAUK/NVIDIA Servers as I’m from UK so I get a ping of about 8. But they are only really good quality at about 9.00pm GMT when all the Americans come online as they are much more gun-ho and better fighters than the European players who I find are all lame snipers and run off and hide at first sight of a tiger. But I find the team work to be first-rate on these servers. I’ve played on the Seattle T-3 server but found it full of Plane Campers, Nade Spammer, Comm Spammers, Team-Killers, Snipers and Hanger Campers which is shame as they have a good set of maps. I’ve heard the Ardennes Forest is a good server but never got round to playing on it.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I never play on american servers, they are filled with idiots (figures :p). And I get an abnormal high ping, which is no fun to play with. I always stick under the 100 ping, but I never really look at the server names. Quite funny, I stumbled across judge reinhold yesterday in an EoD server, he got gold medal in crossfire, I cam in 4th or 5th :(. And quite some time ago I met coolguy in a day of defeat server :) I didn't even know he played DoD back then :)

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Originally posted by LIGHTNING [NL] I never play on american servers, they are filled with idiots (figures :p). And I get an abnormal high ping, which is no fun to play with. I always stick under the 100 ping, but I never really look at the server names. Quite funny, I stumbled across judge reinhold yesterday in an EoD server, he got gold medal in crossfire, I cam in 4th or 5th :(. And quite some time ago I met coolguy in a day of defeat server :) I didn't even know he played DoD back then :)

Offcourse I play DoD, I remember I scared the living shit out of you jumping from behind that wall and stabbing you with my bayonet in Caen. :D

And I normally play BF on my clanserver 134.184.1.173:14567 It's not always open to public tough

Lude

GF makes me horny

50 XP

9th December 2002

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I only play on my country servers (the "Sapoplay|Warzone" ones), that´s because i really save some money, if i get to play foreign servers my international count goes sky high... (and i only have 1gb...:( )the pings help too, but now with 1.4 my clan was able to make his onw server, really good for training, so when you see a Lude, it´s me!:D

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I mostly play on swedish clan servers. Most intelligent people there =) And best ping too of course =)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

:-p i play in any servers that have low ping, low players.....

i wish there was a way to make a server your "favories", so you can like, call them up when you need them

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Originally posted by Neko Reaperman :-p i play in any servers that have low ping, low players..... i wish there was a way to make a server your "favories", so you can like, call them up when you need them

You know, you can go to www.bfstats.com and look your name up in the ranks. Then it shows all the previous servers you have played on and you can connect to a server directly from the webpage. Its a great system, go check it out. Its the closest thing to making a server your "favorite".

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Well i have lots of medals are over 2000 kills and 1000 deaths which i pretty bad i suppose. BUT when i started playing BF I sucked like everyone and got a lot more deaths than Kills so now i normally get 50+ kills and 10 or less deaths i should rise up the ranks.

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

201st teamplay is the best server for BF.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
Originally posted by LIGHTNING [NL] I never play on american servers, they are filled with idiots (figures :p). And I get an abnormal high ping, which is no fun to play with. I always stick under the 100 ping, but I never really look at the server names. Quite funny, I stumbled across judge reinhold yesterday in an EoD server, he got gold medal in crossfire, I cam in 4th or 5th :(. And quite some time ago I met coolguy in a day of defeat server :) I didn't even know he played DoD back then :)

What DoD server was this on? Because Artie wants in?

PS DoD screen names please.