[FtN|FH] Mick

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

Well, well try to find all bugs tonight and once Otolikos has fixed those, we'd like to do a beta test on a larger scale to see, if the maps are properly balanced. Clans that what to take part and can also keep the beta files from spreading should get in touch with me at [email="mick@fragthe.net"]mick@fragthe.net[/email] Cheers, Mick

MBase

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

105 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago
HedgemusIll agree with what Eglaerinion had to say about ITHOB. This map crushes the DICE bocage.

Bit of an understatement imho, I played this map only one time for 6/7 hrs in a battle of BFE and it was the best experience I had to date. This map feels so real so, much hedgerows, the shape of the terrain, tree placement etc.. As a tanker I had some really great fights with axis armor in the hedgerows, sometimes engaging on point blank range. Really hated those axis pansyshreckers, you never saw them coming thru the bushes but this felt very real too. This map is so damn good I would love to see it much more in rotation.

Well I stop talking about this map it really, REALLY should replace the Dice one!

Maybe an idea for server admins to have some special event nights, like this mappack around june, russian map pack(Kharkov, Kursk, Prokhorovka) around july etc. Together with links were we can download the maps and get more information about what happened back in history. (So we don't have to lie about what we are doing with all our free time and can say we are studying WWII instead of hardcore gaming ;) )

Gauntlet

Dead rather than Red!

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,346 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
MBaseBit of an understatement imho, I played this map only one time for 6/7 hrs in a battle of BFE and it was the best experience I had to date. This map feels so real so, much hedgerows, the shape of the terrain, tree placement etc.. As a tanker I had some really great fights with axis armor in the hedgerows, sometimes engaging on point blank range. Really hated those axis pansyshreckers, you never saw them coming thru the bushes but this felt very real too. This map is so damn good I would love to see it much more in rotation.

I never tried that map...sad%20%28frown%29.gif But hey, speaking of AT, does the Germans have spawnable AT-class? confusedx.gif

otolikos

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

152 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago
GauntletI never tried that map...sad%20%28frown%29.gif But hey, speaking of AT, does the Germans have spawnable AT-class? confusedx.gif

sure..

But only 2 projectiles....

Test is over, we found bugs. So be patient and if you're in a clan, refer what Mick said upper.

[79th]NikiTa

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd February 2005

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago

yes really good job otolikos ... as you might know bf-café staff and 79th members are interesting in testing your map pack. See you soon on these maps. 79th server will add otolikos mappack on their server.

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

Hey just wondering, any of these maps got co-op? cause that would realy spoil it for me as there aint an aussie forgotten hope server, i dont think so anyway.

Nuggetman

My Face is on Fire?

50 XP

21st January 2005

0 Uploads

341 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

Flodgy, there are a few ANZAC FH servers out there. This is all that ASE picks up - from my experiences, 2NZEF is probably the best. attachment.php?attachmentid=32082

AZson

Baaad boy

50 XP

4th August 2004

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago

Nice maps

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago

Ah thankyou very much nuggetman, I used to use gamespy, seems like its filtered them out. I only ever used to find one server. With no people on it. anyways thanks for your help, what about co op in these maps?