Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i cant take it anymore..... any time u play oneline theres always people saying 'these physics suck" or " i cant turn this plane like reg BF" or "why does it take so long to aim" i swear to god i wish it was still .5 because at least then it was dedicated, decent players. today i was playing and some guy shot my p40 on alamein all the way to right at the end so i jumped out and put a PIAT up his ass. THen he Tked me 3 times and when the map switches to Bulge he stands in front of me when im trying to snipe blocking my shot.... then he just shoots me with his mg34.

Dancing Jesus

Eats IS-2s for breakfast

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

85 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
Mazzi cant take it anymore..... any time u play oneline theres always people saying 'these physics suck" or " i cant turn this plane like reg BF" or "why does it take so long to aim" i swear to god i wish it was still .5 because at least then it was dedicated, decent players. today i was playing and some guy shot my p40 on alamein all the way to right at the end so i jumped out and put a PIAT up his ass. THen he Tked me 3 times and when the map switches to Bulge he stands in front of me when im trying to snipe blocking my shot.... then he just shoots me with his mg34.

Haha, yea I just played on that server too. Can you believe they kicked me for one accidental tk even when I said I was sorry? Anyway, yeah, there are a bunch of noobs out there lurking in the darkness to fuck ppl over. It will die down soon (I hope).

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

DAmn Mazz, sorry to hear that. We all knew the consequences that .6 would have early. It will get back to old times in the long run. But I haven't been on a server yet, because FH's new site isn't working nor are any links people send me so I can't download it. So I'm SOL for now...time to go break something valuable.

Soldat Jakob

Sehr lustig.....

50 XP

16th February 2004

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Yeah alot of whiners and alot of praisers lately......Its like they never played the mod b4 -__-

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
tHe bUm -=TSi=-

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I've noticed this too. On Wolf and BFE there's masses of TKers, Swearing people, retards just trying to piss you off, etc. I think every FH server needs to get to banning all these people till all the retards are out of our fine mod!

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Then we have a real problem now :D If we make a buggy mod you get a small core of good players. If the mod is improved you get a bunch of bad players.

To be or not be, that's the question.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I had something similar. One the new Stalingrad, we had 2 guys in the artillery punding the german bases. After a few mins, some russian sprays us down with his PPSh. Why? Respawning, continuing to fire, and boom, both artilleries destroyed by FRIENDLY expacks....

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
Mazzi cant take it anymore..... any time u play oneline theres always people saying 'these physics suck" or " i cant turn this plane like reg BF" or "why does it take so long to aim" i swear to god i wish it was still .5 because at least then it was dedicated, decent players. today i was playing and some guy shot my p40 on alamein all the way to right at the end so i jumped out and put a PIAT up his ass. THen he Tked me 3 times and when the map switches to Bulge he stands in front of me when im trying to snipe blocking my shot.... then he just shoots me with his mg34.

I've noticed that most of the noobs are server admins who cry when I say a naughty word and then ban me. The player noobs are fine though. Most just ask questions if they need to know something, get the question answered, and go on playing. More noobs is a good thing, because it means the mod is getting more popular.

A lot of people say "They took out tank crosshairs!", I think that's the #1 complaint I hear. I tell them how to get them back and everything's fine.

Roger Waters

Crash hates me. :( >:(

50 XP

25th July 2003

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I was playing gazalaa and i ggot into a b17 with some n000b unfutunatly he was flying then he flew to or main base i was the axis and he bombed it and then sayed "WTFF ONLY oNE BOMB LOAD THAT IR GEAY" and bailed 3 seconds later he is dead and says " MY 9 BUTTON MUSTBE STKE" nuff said i hate noobs