judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Sirs i regret to say i missed this thread slandering our local fh team member, mr b.f. pierce. It is unfortunate that such people have to stoop so low as to make fun of an upstanding gentleman as pierce.

B.F. pierce was born in a small town outside of gary indiana, that town was called Chicago. He grew up and now is here. He plays on fh servers all the time and is a good mod on the forums. Subbo is awesome too but i cannot get off on a tangent. In short dont make fun of my chums even if you are inbred.

Thank you.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

:lol:

judge reinholdSirs i regret to say i missed this thread slandering our local fh team member, mr b.f. pierce. It is unfortunate that such people have to stoop so low as to make fun of an upstanding gentleman as pierce.

B.F. pierce was born in a small town outside of gary indiana, that town was called Chicago. He grew up and now is here. He plays on fh servers all the time and is a good mod on the forums. Subbo is awesome too but i cannot get off on a tangent. In short dont make fun of my chums even if you are inbred.

Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bows: :lol: TOO FUNNY!

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

this is going to lead to flames.

sorry guys. thread closed.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e