born2lift

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#52 17 years ago

MasterMinder, NOW can you see how the mantlet is wider than the turret?

Soloin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#53 17 years ago

You can actually see what born2lift is talking about in your blueprints :p

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#54 17 years ago

sure born2life, but thats a 2 mins fix ;) and i allready said like 20 posts before i'll fix it when i have time

born2lift

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#55 17 years ago

MasterMinder, OMG, I cant believe it. I dont recall that. If I had I wouldt have spent so much time here. Again did you address the road wheel configuration? And please dont tell me again that "I already said I would fix the tracks". I am well aware of that. You have yet to say any thing about the wheels being different on both sides.

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#56 17 years ago

i wont say that i allready said i would fix it (even if i did ;)) but i'll say that you should make a pic of what exacly you mean, becourse i dont know what you mean ...

born2lift

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#57 17 years ago

MasterMinder, OMG is this starting to get very irratating. Just look at your render and compare the wheels from side to side. Cant you tell they are in different possitions on each sides? THEY SHOULD BE IN THE SAME CONFIGURATION ON BOTH SIDES. By configuration I mean the order they are positioned. The first road wheel directly next to the drive sproket should be an inside wheel. On the left side you have it as an outside wheel. Look all you have to do is make the wheels on the left side the same as what you have on the right side. (right and left as you sit in the drivers position). For some reason I cant post any pics, I keep getting this error "Copy to file system directory failed".

born2lift

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

189 Posts

0 Threads

#58 17 years ago

MasterMinder, are you going to address this?

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#59 17 years ago

not really, since this discussion makes no sence to me, wait till its fixed and i post pics - than we can continue this talk ...