Cyb3rwarrior

I hate hollywood.

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

251 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i think for the paras so that there all not armed with the same weapon, u should randomize it so u can get any kit but u dont know until u get it that would be sweet that way ppl wouldnt wanna be it all the time for risk of gettin a shitty weapon (and yes u can randomize weapons because DC did it with its shotgun color) :thumbsup:

Eversmen

Crash Loves ME

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

892 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

hehehe goo post my friend good points

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yeh, that would be a good idea if they could pull it off.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

lol they didn't have a random kit, they use a random skin ;) And yes we know how to do a random skin.

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
B.F. Piercelol they didn't have a random kit, they use a random skin ;) And yes we know how to do a random skin.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Pierce anyway, i really doubt you could randomize kits, you'd practically have to have an SDK but if you could, just put some kits on the plane, don't know how to keep them still, but you guys would figure it out :thumbsup:

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Think a moment about clanplayers !

Maybe random weapons is nice for public server players, it won't be good for clans. I agree paratrooper weapons should not all be the same, but you have to be able to choose the kit.

Clanplayers don't rush kits, but need a specific one to do their job. If they can't pick their weapon they loose time getting the right one, or jump with the wrong weapon wich could have serious consequenses for the outcome of the round.....

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Might want to take a look at this for a para trooper kit its what the 101st carrried on d-day

2 parachutes, one worn in front, one behind 1 heavy helmet with camouflage netting, metal first aid tin and a light helmet inside 1 automatic pistol with a magazine of 7 cartridges 2 hand grenades, 1 machete, 1 dagger ( worn on the right leg) 1 gas mask 1 water bottle 1 rucksack with tent and woollen blanket 1 packet of cigarettes,1 tin-opener Banknotes (occupation issue) 1 bible, 1 french-english phrase-book 1 clicker 1 primus stove, survival rations (for 3 meals) 1 jack-knife Handkerchieves, underwear, socks 1 mess-tin with lids 1 identity disk

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I have an idea you can eat your ration to give yourself lost health back lol.

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

No rifle? How did they win, then?

SimonS.

[11PzG] SimonS

50 XP

10th August 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

They threw their Handkerchieves and Underwear at the Germans.