Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Howdy folks...

I´ve got most of the download done right now and i need to know when the password will be released. Will it be released early in the morning (CET) like the donkey/torrent file today or will we have to wait the whole day in front of our monitors pressing F5 every 3 seconds to refresh the page ?

I´d like to get a vague release time (like morning, noon, evening...) for the password so i dont have to waste my whole day.

Thanx,

JW

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

password=wewillknowthattomorrow

Josey Wales

Save the wales !

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Eglaerinionpassword=wewillknowthattomorrow

haha, funny...

I was not asking FOR the password, i asked about the estimated release time.

JW

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

All anyone knows is that 0.6 was released for d/l Thursday to prevent the mad rush of everyone trying to d/l it at once. All they are saying is that the password will be released Saturday. No one is saying at what time.

Nijo

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

But they really should be giving out an estimated time. Since they said .6 was gonna be released on saturday ppl try to plan their free time accordingly.

Imho its just a matter of paying some due respect to the fans to not make them waste their precious free-time and flame each other on the forums.

sempai(be)

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

281 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

NijoBut they really should be giving out an estimated time. Since they said .6 was gonna be released on saturday ppl try to plan their free time accordingly.

Imho its just a matter of paying some due respect to the fans to not make them waste their precious free-time and flame each other on the forums.

Lol , if you're free time is so precious why waste it playing games and flaming on forums ?? ;)

And paying respect to the fans ? Wouldn't that be the other way round ? What did we to get the Mod going , but bitching about bugs and releasedates ? ;)

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Anyway, some sort of an official comment on the passworded files or the un censored version would come handy....

SgtBigglesworth

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Would be great to know when the password will be revealed :)

There's no reason to keep us hanging on any longer....

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Likely 7pm GMT, maybe later. We have not fixed a release date yet: first have to see if all mirrors and hosts get the file in time.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Take it easy guys, the estimated release time will be posted today.