Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

why so inpacient? its tomorrow...not many hours from now. I know everyone is desperate to play it....but this desperate?

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

Why not? I personally still have approximately 7-8 hours left of the download, it should be ready in the morning, so of course I will test that password crack program, and hopefully a lot of others too use it, so we will have the password before it's officially released. What if we organized this, everyone get a few characters intervalls each and remember to put all characters found on their keybords in the character list of the program? When ready you put the results here and try with some other interwalls till we have the password. Any questions? EDIT: The original idea was sarcasm, but we could at least try to crack the password, if we would get many computers and a lot of luck we might succeed! :rolleyes:

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

i know the pass its: 029tiger-5tank9234444

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago
HuffardoWhy not? I personally still have approximately 7-8 hours left of the download, it should be ready in the morning, so of course I will test that password crack program, and hopefully a lot of others too use it, so we will have the password before it's officially released. What if we organized this, everyone get a few characters intervalls each and remember to put all characters found on their keybords in the character list of the program? When ready you put the results here and try with some other interwalls till we have the password. Any questions?

Trying to crack the pw is ungrateful on our part, period. Not only did the team have a good plan for the distribution of the mod, but they also they allowed us to download it before the official release date. You can wait until tomorrow to get the password, one more day isn't going to kill you.

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

That's a good point.

And the wait is only hours. :D

Right?

Tomorrow starts at midnight. ;)

Nijo

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago

Oh teh lameness! Cracking the password and releasing it on this board or anywhere else will surely lead to a change in release strategy for 0.7 - 1.0 (no more pre-leeching to be ready to play as soon as it is officialy released).

How about we wait with cracking the password until they r releasing the final version? ;)

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

[whisper mode] Are you threatening the Revolution?!? Be warned, do not do that again. [/whisper mode] And if anyone thought I was serious, they were wrong, I wouldn't be able to crack the password in a few hours with only two relatively slow computers... and I guess nobody else would even try. (Brilliant idea: I should install windows on all my 486 and pentium computers and start cracking, oh no, they haven't big enough hd:s)

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago
Huffardo[whisper mode] Are you threatening the Revolution?!? Be warned, do not do that again. [/whisper mode]

What revolution are you talking about? I've heard of at least three different ones on here.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago

KillorLiveIf you even try to crack the password they will never do this again.

Be grateful, and if you must try to do something illegal, do it on your own time...don't involve GF.

killor isnt you suposed to be Perma banned ?

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

50 XP

21st November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

I don't know what's going on with all the bans nowadays -- Killor is back, McGibs. has now been banned and Ohioan is nowhere to be seen.