Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#41 17 years ago

BAM what does my business have anything to do with yours?

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#42 17 years ago
'[1.SS.PzLSSAH']What revolution are you talking about? I've heard of at least three different ones on here.

Revolution, what revolution? Did you mean evolution?

JAGUART

Thanks for the ftk

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#43 17 years ago

The password will be found in the same section as the .5e hotfix, insuring rapid uninstalls, CTD's , Help Section requests and general confusion.

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#44 17 years ago

Guess perma-bans aren't what they used to be.

Maybe that means McGibs will be back tomorrow? :uhoh:

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#45 17 years ago

McGibs is back, why do you keep on saying that?

Pulseczar

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

23rd January 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#46 17 years ago

i'm just trying to figure out why it has been passworded in the first place... and why they aren't releasing the password until Saturday, when they said days ago that they were _releasing_ FH on _Friday_...

you're not really 'releasing' it, if people can't use the damn thing..

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#47 17 years ago

The release date is Saturday. WTF are you smoking, might I ask? and if it's good, might I buy some?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#48 17 years ago

Pulseczari'm just trying to figure out why it has been passworded in the first place... and why they aren't releasing the password until Saturday, when they said days ago that they were _releasing_ FH on _Friday_...

you're not really 'releasing' it, if people can't use the damn thing..

:rolleyes:

I can't believe it, it's impossible to keep you happy. FH is released on saturday, I am sorry if you can handle this, this new system was realized to do this release smoother.

Pulseczar

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

23rd January 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#49 17 years ago

KillorLiveThe release date is Saturday. WTF are you smoking, might I ask? and if it's good, might I buy some?[/QUOTE]Despite our internal forum troubles slowing us down a bit we'd like to give out the release date for v0.6 of the Forgotten Hope Beta. The date is this Saturday March 6th!

i could have sworn that said 'Friday', when i read it days ago (on the main page).. oh well.. my apologies..

i accept your apology, too, for your auto-flame-response... :)

[QUOTE=Lobo]:rolleyes:

I can't believe it, it's impossible to keep you happy. FH is released on saturday, I am sorry if you can handle this, this new system was realized to do this release smoother.

i'm sorry.. i thought when i initially read the release date on the main page - that it said Friday..

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#50 17 years ago

PulseczarDespite our internal forum troubles slowing us down a bit we'd like to give out the release date for v0.6 of the Forgotten Hope Beta. The date is this Saturday March 6th!

i could have sworn that said 'Friday', when i read it days ago (on the main page).. oh well.. my apologies..

i accept your apology, too, for your auto-flame-response... :)

uhm i think you're confused with some country's time