Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

position 4 was possible with the JU 88, so not much code included...btw, how many positions will the FH B-17 have? And can you access each of it using numbers (if there are more than 9, ther shall be a problem...)

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Lude"-Possible to select position 4, 5 and 6 in aircrafts."

Well, or they are making more places for the B-17, or this is just because of the new expansion... And i don´t understand why Dice still didn´t made a patch including the Sten and Bren in the original game... What? The english bots don´t deserve it...? :frog:

I think they fear people are only buying RTR for the Sten and SW for the Bren. Haha....... :uhm:

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

Um, I don't see any thing about a filter for pure and unpure servers... what's up with that?

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

the b17 has 8 mg-positions and the pilot makes 9, so the team can be lucky ^^ ok the 0 could be for a 10th position, but more are a problem :D

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
RPGreg2600Yeah, but if they did you could blow 'em outta the way or push 'em with a jeep or something. It's not like HL where it's impossible to move someone!

Well I also meant someone with no life who just wants to ruin the game and stand under the Tiger Tank spawn or B17 spawn(if its for planes too which I'm sure it is) and stays there.

Or if someone really wants the vehicle they wont let it spawn until everyone leaves...

And if FF is off then you are screwed. (Most of the time I play on FF off servers cause there's really no point to FF)

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']We can always hope they do that in a later patch, I mean they added the DP and the type 99 too!

Probably not since SW of WWII is close to release. EA is going to put all their willpower on promoting that expansion (which already sucks) then they move on to BF:V.

I still don't get how they could leave out the Mosin Nagant, Arisaka Rifle, Type XX SMG (I forgot the number), Nambu, Tokarev, and PPsH. I bet if they had taken the time to model and skin those weapons, vanilla BF might have been a bit more popular. The only army that they did completely with no flaws are the Germans.

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

hey all, im new. big fan of FH, cant wait for release, anyways. i dont think they thought about maps like coral sea, where people are pratically right on top of planes. i dunno, i think the more patches they seem to make, the more things they make less fun. like in 1.3 you could launch things with expacks, and for some lame reason they took that out. i mean why? its just stuff that people had fun with. ohh well

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago

SpideyProbably not since SW of WWII is close to release. EA is going to put all their willpower on promoting that expansion (which already sucks) then they move on to BF:V.

I still don't get how they could leave out the Mosin Nagant, Arisaka Rifle, Type XX SMG (I forgot the number), Nambu, Tokarev, and PPsH. I bet if they had taken the time to model and skin those weapons, vanilla BF might have been a bit more popular. The only army that they did completely with no flaws are the Germans.

Well, except for STG44's in africa and russia...

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago
'[3RbRudeRogo']hey all, im new. big fan of FH, cant wait for release, anyways. i dont think they thought about maps like coral sea, where people are pratically right on top of planes. i dunno, i think the more patches they seem to make, the more things they make less fun. like in 1.3 you could launch things with expacks, and for some lame reason they took that out. i mean why? its just stuff that people had fun with. ohh well

Omg! Exactly! That was the best thing to do with my friends. We launched Kubels so far (Kubels are better for the EXP packs than the willy jeeps).

EA/Dice ruined my fun. And making kubels fly, isn't exactly... hacking.

FH team will you please put this back into Battlefield? :)

Archangel85

Customtitles rock!

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

795 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

maybe its possible to do a stunt mod, where this is enabled.