The Captain

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

It's sad that such a great mod limits which servers you can access because the administrators and their clanmates go off on the drop of a pin.

Most recently the 21st Panzer Division server banned me without saying a word. There were about 5 21st on one team and every 5 seconds, literally, a server message would pop up saying "ALL NON 21ST JOIN ALLIED." This was annoying after 30 minutes so I simply said, without even cursing or typing in caps or anything "It's sad that the admins have to stack teams by spamming their own server"

boom. banned.

On the WOLF server I was banned because I got 3 low-score kicks in a row, basically because I just got the mod and didn't know yet what I was doing. Thats two out of three popular low-ping servers I can't connect to. The third won't even let me connect, I dunno why.

There is no point to this post other than to rant and express my disgust at the pathetic and immature people who get their rocks off by banning people on their server without real reason.

Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

The 21pzr ppl are basicly all (mostly) nazies, When I used to be on gamespy they would be all over the place saying "Seig Hiel " and trash like that. As for WOLF, there 3 kicks than ban rule is reasonable... I'd hate to say it but thats your fault for not reading the rules on their site.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

thats a big affirmative to the 21st panzer ss server. i got kicked for no reason i can recall. as most of you can attest, im usually up in the top 10 on fh servers so its not like i was being a tking asshole. If i remember right, i just schreck'd some ruski on karelia then i got kicked. Anyway that server blows because of their constant reminder "all non 21st please go allied!" i like how they stack their clan to favor the axis, the easiest way to win right now :rolleyes:

wolf and the bf42 server really rule though

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

judge reinholdthats a big affirmative to the 21st panzer ss server. i got kicked for no reason i can recall. as most of you can attest, im usually up in the top 10 on fh servers so its not like i was being a tking asshole. If i remember right, i just schreck'd some ruski on karelia then i got kicked. Anyway that server blows because of their constant reminder "all non 21st please go allied!" i like how they stack their clan to favor the axis, the easiest way to win right now :rolleyes:

wolf and the bf42 server really rule though

Hell yes on this one. I got on there server, got hooked up with Axis. I jumped into a Stuka, started to roll down the runway, and one of them runs out in front of me and exp packs me. The I got kicked.

Screw them. If they don't want to be a positive attribute to the community, they should password their server.

Oh and here is there website:

http://web.sysrq.no/appolyon/21pzr/index.php

I'm gonna drop by there forums, and say hello )

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

theyre not even worth having fh associated with them. in any case, wolf and bf42.com are ran much better.

i think the "all non 21st go allied!" message is from the server, like the usual propaganda that runs during the game like "this server managed by whatever". so there could be none of their clan on the server and it will still tell everyone to do that. someones got to break it to these guys that in most clan matches you cant always play axis :rolleyes:

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Well, i can understand when you want to exercise your clan you go with your clan on one side and have guest fill the other side as "exercise enemies that are smarter then bots" and set the clanserver to run public. If the request is you should go allied, you don't follow that request and are kicked, that is nothing outragious.

It is another matter if they only play axis all the time ( that clan must lack skill ) and kick people that perform well as allies. ( blow their precious tiger up in seconds ) You are right, if this is true that is pathetic, these are the ones that would force a mismatch if a clanwar is going bad for them. :moon:

I guess once FH got most bug and skin problems out more people want to play it instead of bf1942 and even more servers will run it near you. So this problem will solve it self over time.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Ive come to the conclusion, that 21pzr eats muff big time. They suck at admining, they use the /killplayer# command for fun (especialy if you are doing well with a unit, or you have the unit that they want), they dont kick/ban the grief player (b/c most of them are grief players) and they think they own. Lmao, ANY pilot they have ever had in the air flyin against me, ate my lead like candy. Ive gone up against their supposible "best tankers", with T34s and Ive out witted them. Ive also nailed many of their tanks as an engi (none of them use the external views). The other day I owned 3! infan, one was an axis AT, one was an SMG, and another was an engi. I was an engi, they were defending a flag, they ALL saw me, they ALL were fireing, and they ALL were missing, and they ALL died. The AT guy was dumb enough to try to Faust me (?!?im an engi! not a tank!!?) I was like "LMAO, WTH?!? Noooobe! I dont think I will be playin their server anymore. I think its just another one of those wannabe clans. Shoot! Im just a middle of the road player! I dont suck like a noob, but Im FAR from being L33torz (as some like to say). Im sick of this blight on the FH community.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

iwhy not just stop joining there server ring any bells

The Captain

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Lord Of The P!ngsiwhy not just stop joining there server ring any bells

Um.. because if you read my post, they are one of the few popular servers with good ping.

Also, about the "JOIN ALLIED" spam, I already was on the allied team so that wasnt the issue there.

The Captain

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th October 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Matt174eThe 21pzr ppl are basicly all (mostly) nazies, When I used to be on gamespy they would be all over the place saying "Seig Hiel " and trash like that. As for WOLF, there 3 kicks than ban rule is reasonable... I'd hate to say it but thats your fault for not reading the rules on their site.

It's ridiculous to stop your game, minimize it, open a web browser and read through some stupid website for rules which should be posted in the game. No one will do that.

Besides, it wasn't like I was TKing or griefing on the WOLF server, I was just dying alot.