HC1Gunner

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th October 2002

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I want to know where the PBY is that I was promised would be done for this release? Last time I talking with the person doing the PBY was months ago, and he said the model was done, just needed to be skinned. At the time I was working in 3dmax on my own PBY with my very limited max skills. I stopped working on it because I was assured the PBY was going to be in the next release. I can't be sure, but it seems the name Lobo rings a bell? :deal:

Bummed

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Last I knew Lobo was still working on it but IIRC he does have a job irl that takes him away from home a bit.

I had asked Lobo about doing a "Blackcat" PBY skin and he said he might consider it after the other PBY skins were done.

Lobo does quality work and I know he will ge them done as soon as a he can.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

It's in my to-do list, guys but there are also other birds that need to be finished ;)

Hurricane, Devastator, Kate, Avenger and Catalina are my priorities now to provide stuff for the Pacific Campaign and Africa.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

on guadalcanal i think that is a devastator but i am probably wrong.

it looks more like a Devastator then the Dauntless.

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

LoboIt's in my to-do list, guys but there are also other birds that need to be finished ;)

Hurricane, Devastator, Kate, Avenger and Catalina are my priorities now to provide stuff for the Pacific Campaign and Africa.

*cough* B24 *cough* Ah, thats a recurring cough I seem to have.... :) ;)

HC1Gunner

50 XP

28th October 2002

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Maybe I better learn how to skin, send me link to an tutorials please. I'm willing to help out any way I can to get this bird into the water/air. I have a descent knowledge of PSP 8 and some knowledge of PS CS

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
HC1GunnerMaybe I better learn how to skin, send me link to an tutorials please. I'm willing to help out any way I can to get this bird into the water/air. I have a descent knowledge of PSP 8 and some knowledge of PS CS

Sorry I cannot help you too much but maybe you could check bf42.com for some tutorials.

HC1Gunner

50 XP

28th October 2002

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

So there is a Pacific campaign comming I take it? That would put this mod up the scale.

I have descent knowledge PSP & some of PS CS. Willing to help out in any way, ton of time on my hands (jobless). Send me any links to skining or texture tutorials please. PBY could be added to wake...midway etc.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
So there is a Pacific campaign comming I take it?

uhm... any map in the pacific with japanese and americans is a pacific campain map.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago