The_Pharoah

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Is there a list by map where I can find the pilot class stuff to pick up? I've tried searching but usually give up and just fly without a parachue (ala WW1 style!).

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

right next to the airfield near the planes, there isn't really a need for explanation. IT's just a kit u see in a ammo box or on the ground. Usually an assault kit.

EDIT: it looks like an assault kit but when u pick it up it's a pilot kit

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

ffs, theyr RIGHT beside the airplanes 90% of the time. On a tabe, in a box, in a tent or baracks. They arnt that hard to find.

SgtBigglesworth

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I always thought you would only be able to pilot a plane if you were pilot class. It's a shame this isn't the case....

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
SgtBigglesworthI always thought you would only be able to pilot a plane if you were pilot class. It's a shame this isn't the case....

That would be cool.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yep.....

Experience is showing that everyone still hops into planes as usual, without a pilot kit. They accept falling to death ( no kill awarded for attacker )

But one group is eleminated : the flag capper plane abusers. They do not exist anymore. That is good, i believe that is a large part of the reason for the pilot class. In that the pilot class is a succes !

Besides that, many hesitate to leave the aircraft aware that they have no parachute.....that looks funny and it provides more kills then in FH 0.5 where everybody bailed out before the aircraft was even critical damaged....... I noticed too sometimes players that leave their aircraft falling to death sometimes do reward the attacker with a kill instead of a own caused death. Don't know the mechanics of this.

Being a pilot really does have advantages. Many times while shot down i was able to surprise and kill the FLAK gunner responsible with my pistol, and trade my kit for his. The pistol is not all a bad weapon, if you move with stealth and only kill enemies you can surprise......untill you find a vehicle to get you out of there.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yes, the Colt is really great now. If your enemy doesn't see you he's dead.