mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#111 16 years ago

@xXTRXxSorry, If you got banned you need to take it to the wolf forum and ask why. If there's been a mistake then we can address that but as I say, I can't help you here, you'll need to ask at wolf. Although don't post on wolf using that sort of language please.

As for opening slots for members, well thats a perk of being a member of wolf. Become a member and you get the same perks. If you think were not running the server correctly then post over at wolf and say so, telling us here doesn't nothing but I assure you we have years of experiance running servers and BF1942 since day 1.

BTW autokick is -8 or 3 team kills after each other (I think). You can always come back in unless you get autokicked more than 3 times in 1 map, then you get a ban.

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#112 16 years ago
EglaerinionYou can just as easily use a program like infranview it converts to a shitload of formats too and it saves you 600 bucks(or a large download).

compared to what I downloaded last WE, downloading that little thing I use was just a piece of cake :p mmmm, cake

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#113 16 years ago

Oh, and since not all of our admins or moderators speak german, you might want to post in English too (if you can). Incidentally, read the rules. I remember you playing this weekend, and there were a number of times where you were doing things like planecamping, etc., XRT.

[WOLF] Limey

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#114 16 years ago
GilsonI dont have time to read all of this. Some members of the clan I am in say that this server has been unfair to them. They say that because we are the [2ndSS], that it is racism. I dont know the facts here, but I have heard a rumour that all clans the bare a name similar to an ex axis company will not be allowed on any server for FH. Is this true?

I exchanged a few pm's with a clan spokesman ... the issue with SS references has been cleared up.

[WOLF] Limey

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#115 16 years ago
928GTSWhat about artying an uncapturable base? Is this allowed only when the enemy is in control of other capturable bases? You know how on Kursk(or is it Kharkhov,i forget)where you have the middle base on the hill with Katushya's and you can hop in one of those and drive over to the hill overlooking the German base and fire on them,something like that,is that cool?

No problem at all with this tactic...it's a hill with arty what else are going to do with it ???

Although you might be better of clearing out the bridge spawns ready for your troops to move in first.

;)

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#116 16 years ago

Could you plz disable votes? Yesterday we were playing El Alamein on your server and some kids (soldat Jakob was with them) constantly casted votes for omahaa, although only 10 ppl were voting for it, most ppl were utterly pissed about this, so I think its better to disable it :)

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#117 16 years ago

Oh, I thought it was disabled lol. I'll sort it out.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#118 16 years ago

Have you considered making the server 2 rounds per map instead of just one?

JohnnyKnoxville

I'm not from here

50 XP

15th August 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#119 16 years ago
xXTRXxscheiss server!!! der andere team hat angegriffen, und ich hab die versucht mit granaten aufzuhalten!! und siehe da ein paar noobs laufen in die explosion rein, dann hab ich (-) irgindetwas und werde gekickt!!!!!!!! schaltet die FF aus, oder macht TK-Kick auf 20 oder so, weil das ist krieg da passieren halt sachen wie granaten und so eben!!! ist doch scheisse wenn man bei -4 gekickt wird wegen den noobs!!!!!! und danke WOLFS, wegen eurem scheiss administration bin ich 1 woche verbannt!!

If you wanna play with FF off, look for a different server. All our servers have FF on, and we will not change that. FF off will result in Quake-style gaming, not BF gaming. Autokick is on -7 or 4/5 punished TKs (we tend to switch that a little); if you fall to -7, you deserve the break you need for reconnecting.

jaaaaaa ja ihr kickt leute, die planecamping machen oder so?? aber eure möchtegern members machen das auch, aber komischerweise passiert denen nix?!lasst doch die leute spielen, wie sie es wollen!!!!!!!!

All players are treated equally; actually, members are held to higher standards. Noone is exempt from the rules.

Zweitens regt mich euer scheiss "SLOT OPEN FOR MEMBER" Scheisse!!!!!!! wegen jedem scheiss kickt ihr die leute... lernt mal mit der community umgehen und den server richtig zu administratieren...

Are you providing the server? No, the WOLF community is, so community members will be allowed to play on the server; if they cannot get an open spot within a few minutes, a pub player will be kicked to open a spot. If you happen to be at the end of the scoreboard, then it'll probably be you. If you cannot live with that, please provide your own server or play somewhere else.

WOLF membership is free, so it is not like you cannot become a member too.

ich war früher einer eurer Stammgäste, aber jetzt scheiss ich auf euren Server!!!!!!!

Thanks for the constructive criticism, then... :uhm:

BTW guys, we had quite a few server crashes last night; we reinstalled the server app today and so far it seems to have helped. Bear in mind that BF servers do crash sometimes, it is certainly not the most stable server app, but I hope we have minimized the crashing now.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#120 16 years ago

What happens in Wolf if you see someone steal a tank from someone who was repairing?