mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#121 16 years ago

Thats definatly frowned upon but bare in mind theres a possibility that those two people are using a voice app and there fine with it;). Its quite common on wolf that an assualt guy in a tank will give it to an engineer. Using TS theres no way anyone could know if there not on TS.

If it happens to you (and you only, if it happens to someone else let them ask the admin) tell and admin and the offending player will be warned. If the player continues to take other peoples vehicals when there repairing them then they will get the boot. Most of the time there usually the same people who plane and tank/tiger camp so there easy to spot.

Its not condusive to team play and its certainly very rude to steal a team mates vehical when repairing it.

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#122 16 years ago

Then again, if the two guys are cool with it, I doubt the admins will hear about it. Otherwise, mention it to an admin and we'll handle it.

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#123 16 years ago

When I'm playing with friends, and I'm an engineer--in a disabled tank, with a friend nearby, I'll tell him to hop in my tank (granted he doesn't have an engy kit) and then I'll repair the tank. Yes, I know this is three weeks old. Just like to set the record straight. BTW, I always use teamspeak.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#124 16 years ago
xXTRXxscheiss server!!! der andere team hat angegriffen, und ich hab die versucht mit granaten aufzuhalten!! und siehe da ein paar noobs laufen in die explosion rein, dann hab ich (-) irgindetwas und werde gekickt!!!!!!!! schaltet die FF aus, oder macht TK-Kick auf 20 oder so, weil das ist krieg da passieren halt sachen wie granaten und so eben!!! ist doch scheisse wenn man bei -4 gekickt wird wegen den noobs!!!!!! und danke WOLFS, wegen eurem scheiss administration bin ich 1 woche verbannt!! jaaaaaa ja ihr kickt leute, die planecamping machen oder so?? aber eure möchtegern members machen das auch, aber komischerweise passiert denen nix?!lasst doch die leute spielen, wie sie es wollen!!!!!!!! Zweitens regt mich euer scheiss "SLOT OPEN FOR MEMBER" Scheisse!!!!!!! wegen jedem scheiss kickt ihr die leute... lernt mal mit der community umgehen und den server richtig zu administratieren... ich war früher einer eurer Stammgäste, aber jetzt scheiss ich auf euren Server!!!!!!!

In german it is much funnier then in English......

I do understand his frustration......especially working with handgrenades and artillery, TK is almost unavoidable. Switching off FF maybe invoke QuakeIII gaming, but nOOb's running into handgrenade explosions and artillery fire are not much diffrent....only someone maybe gets kicked because of it.

Either way, you are right, if you don't like the server yhen go somewhere else.

Actually there are quitte a number of FH servers, and for europeans/germans like him much better ones closer to home because of the connection lag. Sending and receiving data all across the ocean may take only milliseconds ( a miracle in itself ) but you will defenatly notice bullet firing weapons becoming hard/unfair to use when over 100 ping.

Playing at US Wolfservers or WAW for me comes at the cost of always loosing a 1:1 duel holding a PPSH to an enemy holding a MP40.....:frog:

Big {Daddy}

Get in!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,708 Posts

0 Threads

#125 16 years ago

I play a lot on the Wolf Gaming (US) server... I'd just like to show my appreciation by saying thanks for hosting such a great service for the fans.

Now I've buttered you up ;) it's almost perfect... Some of the maps should be removed imo (Guadalcanal, Saipan, Bocage etc.)

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#126 16 years ago

I only get angry if I get TK'd on purpose or if it seems very suspiciously like deliberate.

I was tk'd on wolf several times in one game by the same person last night and I didnt tk the person back. God knows I was tempted. I felt it was a waste of my time while enemies were about. My efforts were best put to use elsewhere.

And it is considered a good idea to always try to apologize if you accidently team kill someone. Even if the apology is not accepted at least you made the effort.

And excellent job on the servers. There is a reason Wolf is always crowded.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#127 16 years ago

I have noticed a MAJOR problem at Wolf. The auto team balance ruins the game sometimes by killing you and putting you on the other team. This is especially annoying when you are about to capture flag or do something very important for your team. I would really hope the guys at Wolf could fix this.

Peacekeeper<..>

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#128 16 years ago
'[11PzGmatyast']I have noticed a MAJOR problem at Wolf. The auto team balance ruins the game sometimes by killing you and putting you on the other team. This is especially annoying when you are about to capture flag or do something very important for your team. I would really hope the guys at Wolf could fix this.

I doubt this will change. Unfortunitly, people refuse to balance teams and sometimes when they do the map is half over and the other teams fate has been sealed. The other choice if there's an admin on, is to start kicking people to even the teams. With trying to watch for Smack's it's another chore Id rather let autobalance fix. Sometimes if you get kicked, you may not be able to get on for quite awhile.

Solo4114

Scoundrel Extraordinaire

50 XP

16th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,460 Posts

0 Threads

#129 16 years ago

Right now I believe the server has intelligent auto team balance turned on. It only engages if the teams are unbalanced by a certain amount (I think it's if there's a three or more person advantage) and it shuts off once the teams are balanced again within its parameters.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#130 16 years ago

bring back the center dot and add more maps!