Redoubts

Princess of Finland

50 XP

17th March 2004

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#131 15 years ago

It would be nice if it would only switch people new to the game rather than at random. Usually teams are unbalanced because the game sets them to a team and they switch themselves right after.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#132 15 years ago

My only complaint is that the server is full too often!

And right now like so many times before, I'm sitting in ASE refreshing the list waiting for a space :p

Karnaaj

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#133 15 years ago

A few weeks back (about the time this thread started, I think) I popped into the Wolf FH server, mainly because of the reasonable (whilst WinMX leeching ) ping and because they were playing Crete. Fairly loaded, I think it was 20+ per side, and there *were* a bunch of fuggheads at the German spawn shooting at the planes as they took off. H'wever, that declined dramatically before the round was over - as I recall, there was *no* gunfire at takeoff the last couple times I rode a plane. Dunno if it was kicks or if they just wandered off to eat more leaded-paint chips, but the server seemed pretty clear of malicious idiots for the next five or so maps that I played. I'll have to head back when I have the time and available bandwidth. ("Malicious idiots" as opposed to the accidental ones - backing up the Ju-52 into the water for about 30% damage while loading, or dropping all the ammo crates on the runway wile everyone is getting on/in. [Think that was the one who opened the jump door... then went into a climbing hard left bank over the water. ])

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#134 15 years ago

If someone is stupid and I get TKed because of it, I retaliate. If it's an accident, then i forgive. If it's purposeful, I get them banned/kicked.

Stupidity is no excuse, be stupid in Single Player (with FHX)

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#135 15 years ago

Retaliation TK'es are treated like any other deliberate TK, you'll also get the boot. People retaliating over TK's just makes it worse, belive me.

Just don't do it please.

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#136 15 years ago
striderx2048bring back the center dot and add more maps!

If you have specific requests about the server please bring them up in the wolf BF1942 forums please, not here as request made on anything other than the WGN forums will be ignored;)